BY TAYLORS OF HARROGATE

This green China tea is produced in the time honoured way. After plucking freshly picked jasmine flowers are added to the tea and left overnight to infuse. In the morning the jasmine flowers are removed but the lovely fragrance of jasmine remains on the tea. Tea is rich in powerful antioxidants called flavenoids natural substances also found in fruits and vegetables which can help to promote overall health and wellbeing. see more...

Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
The best thing to ever be able too many times do I you can see you at least one of them my phone and I have love you too baby I want a you a good one and lovedon't is the beautifully don't have the same thing as.
Madison H.
Bristol, VA
This is my favorite green tea. Taylor's of Harrogate is my go to brand for all my tea. The Jasmine flavor is very refreshing and it tastes good hot or cold.
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing green tea. The jasmine just adds to the green tea. I always need a little variety and this does it for me
Alexandra S.
lyon
J’ai découvert ce thé il n’y a pas longtemps et il est super ! J’adore le mariage du thé vert et du jasmin . Les deux sont bien dosés. Idéale pour le petit déjeuner ! On ressent vraiment la qualité de ce thé !
zizou z.
One of the greatest tea i have never tried ! Its affordable and the taste is so good :) I'm a repeat consumer