Taylor Tawny Port 750ML uploaded by 🦄Syn 🦄.

BY TAYLOR

🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
If you like a potent , semi sweet red wine then this is a cheap go-to for you to try. This Taylor New York Taylor Tawny Port 750ML wine has hints or caramel and nuts . This wine's alcohol percentage is pretty high at 18% so drink responsibly !
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I hadn't even thought about using this to cook with, but is my go to for a relaxing beverage at the end of the day. The alcohol percentage is high enough to chill me out if I just sip on a glass for a bit. Probably not for someone that likes weak, juice-like wines.
Charmaine W.
This was an OK wine. It was a little strong and potent on its own but we mixed it with ice and 7 up and it was so good. It was a light and crisp drink and we really enjoyed it. It was 7 dollars a bottle.
Sasha B.
Riverdale, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has become my cheap go to. Its definitely cheap, very strong but still a good taste. I'd describe the taste as wine mixed with a harder liquor. Best served cold
Shelli M.
Erie, CO
This is the only brand I buy to use for cooking! It is way better than the cooking wines you find at the regular store and it is a great price! All around a great product at a great value! I'm glad I discovered this at my local liquor store. I highly recommend this!
Kelley O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This wine is good, it a very sweet wine and almost has a caramel flavor to it. I have cooked with it as well. I would prefer to use it more in cooking than drinking on its own.
Crystal K.
Brooklyn, N.Y
Good wine . You can use it for drinking. Or you can cook with it. Its a red sweet wine, I like to put oranges ,apples and pineapple .Let it sit for a hour then pour over ice
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I'm a huge fan of Tawny Porto, it's absolutely delicious. Taylor doesn't disappoint either. I personally really love Whiskers Blake in comparison
khalisha p.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine is really good, it has a nice sweat flavor a lot of people like to drink this when its really cold. Its also have like a nutty flavor also
Sterline C.
Laurelton , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine so much.. It's sweet and it gets you in the right calm setting that you want to be be after hard day or week.