Add a Photo

By TAYLOR
Shelli M.
Shelli M.
Erie, CO

This is the only brand I buy to use for cooking! It is way better than the cooking wines you find at the regular store and it is a great price! All around a great product at a great value! I'm glad I discovered this at my local liquor store. I highly recommend this!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, Ri

Love this wine, good taste, is sweet and is not to expensive at all. And has a a lot persent of alcohol
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Brooklyn, N.Y

Good wine . You can use it for drinking. Or you can cook with it. Its a red sweet wine, I like to put oranges ,apples and pineapple .Let it sit for a hour then pour over ice
khalisha p.
khalisha p.

This wine is really good, it has a nice sweat flavor a lot of people like to drink this when its really cold. Its also have like a nutty flavor also
Sterline C.
Sterline C.
Laurelton , NY

I love this wine so much.. It's sweet and it gets you in the right calm setting that you want to be be after hard day or week.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC

I like the style of the bottle. I may be willing to try it sometime, even though I'm more of a white wine type of person.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA

I'm a huge fan of Tawny Porto, it's absolutely delicious. Taylor doesn't disappoint either. I personally really love Whiskers Blake in comparison
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA

This is a good wine!! Recommended to me by a friend, and now It's one of my go-to's! It's sweet!!
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
Pittsburgh, PA

This wine is good, it a very sweet wine and almost has a caramel flavor to it. I have cooked with it as well. I would prefer to use it more in cooking than drinking on its own.

Join Now