BY TAYLOR SWIFT #35 in Fragrance for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
This is definitely my holy grail of perfumes. It has such a elegant smell and it lasts a pretty long while wearing it. The bottle looks absolutely beautiful also. It is also very affordable too. I have been wearing it since I first got last Christmas. All of Taylor's fragrances are incredible, but this one is my all time favorite.
Ashley W.
I like this perfume well enough. It has a soft, feminine smell to it. Its not too strong and it smells fresh. Nothing extraordinary though.
Denise R.
This smells pretty good. Got it as a gift for christmas. The bottle is pretty and i liked how it was by taylor swift shes amazing.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
When this perfume was first released years ago, it was my favorite perfume! I went through 3 bottles! The packaging is beautiful, it smells great and I love Taylor Swift! after writing this review, I am reminded of how much I used to love it and now I want to go  buy a fresh bottle to use again! Good price value at the time of purchase and I think its even cheaper now (I have seen sample sizes for only $5 at 5 Below!!) Its definitely worth a try if you are curious as to how it is. All of Taylor's perfumes are great!
Mandy E.
This is my 16yro favorite perfume. It smells wonderful, florally and light. Im not a Taylor Swift fan personally but she still has a beautiful perfume. The packaging is pretty nice-kinda typical and a little plain but nice. It goes well for any age(teens-mature adults can all enjoy the scent and packaging) Overall a great product.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Great perfume ! Smells great ! I bought it for my mom this year and she loves it sooo much
Sarah E.
AMAZING! This is one of my top 5 best fragrances. A great smell. I have used this for ages now and it lasts for a very long time. I usually buy it from the perfume shop but sometimes I buy it from super drug or boots. Has a sweet, fruity smell so if you like strong smell. Definitely recommend this!
Gloria Y.
I fell in love with Taylor Swift's perfume the first time I smelled it and immediately knew I needed to get my own bottle. The bottle is so cute and actually travels really well. It lasts for a good amount of time, but it is a little strong. I would recommend to younger girls who are in high school or college. It definitely has a younger scent to it so I would not recommend for those looking for a more classic or sophisticated scent.
Ria P.
I got this perfume a few years back for my birthday, and I love it! I got the 100ml bottle and I wear it loads, and it has lasted me all this time! I love the sweet fragrance as it is very youthful.
Jordan K.
I like the notes of this scent but sadly they don't last and gives me a headache.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.