BY TAYLOR SWIFT

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Katie M.
Garden City , NY
This is my favorite perfume. You only need a little but you smell amazing all night! I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a new perfume, it really is fresh smelling and a good value!!! Amazing product!
Ciera H.
I'll admit, I'm not the biggest Taylor swift fan. But this perfum smells absolutely amazing! It's not overpowering, like a lot of perfum, the bottle is gorgeous, & it's not insanely expensive!
grace p.
Oro Valley
I got this for both my daughters for Christmas and they love it. It's a great smell that doesn't get old after a time. They were everyday and I don't have to worry about them smelling stinky
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
This is by far the best Taylor purfume !! I found this when I was in high school and fell in love. But now I can't find it anywhere but online !! Definitely a must have for anyone :)
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What can I say.... I'm obsessed with perfume. This is a perfume that you could use on a daily basis or any other ocassion. It smells delicious and I've gotten good compliments.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I prefer this one over the clear bottle. I get more compliments on this perfume than I do that. This also lasts a long time I feel like, especially if I spray on or near my clothes
Alia P.
Minneapolis
Really great smell. Inexpensive, but smell is long lasting and goes along ways. I have had my bottle for almost a year of daily use and still going strong. Love it!
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I got this perfume in college for my birthday. I was a littleeee embarrassed to ask for it, but I'm glad I did! I'm now 4+ years out of college and still use it. It really smells great and not like it's meant for preteens. I probably wouldn't purchase again because I'm a grown woman (...actually because it's hard to find now), but I still love it and will use every last drop.
Mandy E.
This is my 16yro favorite perfume. It smells wonderful, florally and light. Im not a Taylor Swift fan personally but she still has a beautiful perfume. The packaging is pretty nice-kinda typical and a little plain but nice. It goes well for any age(teens-mature adults can all enjoy the scent and packaging) Overall a great product.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
This is the first perfume I ever owned. My grandparents bought it for me for Christmas in high school because I love Taylor Swift. Good move on their part because I love the perfume too! It’s sweet without being overpowering. I used the whole bottle up in about a year and half and have been thinking about repurchasing.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.