BY TAYLOR SWIFT #35 in Fragrance for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
When this perfume was first released years ago, it was my favorite perfume! I went through 3 bottles! The packaging is beautiful, it smells great and I love Taylor Swift! after writing this review, I am reminded of how much I used to love it and now I want to go  buy a fresh bottle to use again! Good price value at the time of purchase and I think its even cheaper now (I have seen sample sizes for only $5 at 5 Below!!) Its definitely worth a try if you are curious as to how it is. All of Taylor's perfumes are great!
Mandy E.
This is my 16yro favorite perfume. It smells wonderful, florally and light. Im not a Taylor Swift fan personally but she still has a beautiful perfume. The packaging is pretty nice-kinda typical and a little plain but nice. It goes well for any age(teens-mature adults can all enjoy the scent and packaging) Overall a great product.
Julissa P.
North Hills, CA
I love Taylor Swift. I mean, who doesn't, so it was no surprise that I was excited to try her new perfume. I finally got to do just that this past December.

I was shopping for a Christmas present for my bff when I stumbled upon a sample bottle of Wonderstruck, so I was like, "Yay! I get to smell it!". Now, I'm one of those stupid people that likes to spray a bit of the perfume on my wrist, not knowing whether or not I'll like it. BIG MISTAKE. It smelled disgusting. The smell was too fruity and warm. I can't even describe it properly. It just had too much going on and it just smelled like it was an overload on sweet. To make matters worse I had to walk around the entire day with the awful smell coming from my wrist. It churched my stomach so bad, I had to leave the mall. I tried to wash it off at the mall, but the stupid stench would not come off. Just know, that if you hated the fragrance when you first sprayed it, you're going to despise it after it's been aired out. I walked around the mall until I just couldn't take the nauseated feeling I got from. When I finally got home, the fragrance had already aired out enough so that I couldn't smell it unless I sniffed my wrist, which I did and it had me running for the bathroom. It smelled even more fruity and warm than before. Just not so potent. It took me another ten minutes of scrubbing with Palmolive and Dawn to rid my wrist of the perfume. Suffice to say, I will NOT be buying that perfume anytime soon.

QUCK TIP!!!!!!!!!! If you still want to buy it even after reading about my experience, but for way cheaper, go to Bath and Body Works. They have a body spray that smells exactly like it. It's purple and I think it's called "Midnight something". I don't necessarily remember since my mom bought it about two or three years ago and she couldn't stand the smell either. We gave it to my bff. She loved it. She also owns a bottle of Wonderstruck. Although she's under strict orders not to wear either around me.

The Bath and Body Works one smells exactly the same, but only costs about $16 bucks.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
I can't hide it, I hate this perfume. There's no other way around it and there's no other way to put it. Let me explain why. When I first saw this perfume online I was really taken back by the beauty of the bottle. It's just gorgeous and I really couldn't imagine a prettier perfume bottle especially to match the very magical name "Wonderstruck." I immediately wanted this perfume and was in a I'll-do-anything-just-give-it-to-me craze. So today I finally got the try it! I saw it on display at a local grocery store by my house and I swear I grew wings and flew to it faster than I've ever traveled anywhere. I picked up the tester and everything fell silent . . . I sprayed it . . . I smelled it . . . I wish you could have seen my face. Just the utter disappointment was plastered on my face like a bad tattoo. I mean, this shit is terrible, I'm serious. I had such high hopes for this perfume and I don't even really like T. Swift, but come on. It's EXTREMELY sweet, like the in the most raw way. It's sickening. There is something in this that gives me a complete headache just thinking about it. The scent is nothing unique, it's just a bunch of random odds and ends thrown together. I smell hints of vanilla which level out some of the sweetness but there is just too much going on. It's a very uncomfortable and offensive thing to wear. Now, I'm aware that people literally love this perfume more than their life, but I just don't know why it smells fricken terrible to me. It's sweet but in a very strange way, it's very strong and there is a fruit in this that smells really rotten, like amonia. Maybe my body just really does not mesh well with whatever is in this but I will seriously never buy this perfume, and if someone gave it to me as a gift I would either give it away or never open it up. And this is coming from a completely perfume addict who gives everything a chance and loves super sweet/candy perfumes.

I have no idea what's in this, but I seriously don't want to know. I came home after spraying this crap on me and tried to wash it off with soap and hot water but it just stuck to me like glue. I feel like it's going to grow into a big scary monster with Taylor Swift hair and kill me in my sleep.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
Okay. I caved in and bought this probably 4 years ago (or whenever it first came out) and loved it. However, it has been sitting on my vanity since then. I probably used it 15 times at most and it still has a ton of product left. It's no longer my favorite perfume but it is an attractive sweet smell.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
This is such a beautiful fragrance💜I bought it for 1/2 off the day after Christmas from Walmart. (When I usually get my perfumes. Lol) It has a Musky, fruity, Sweet Candy scent. It is perfect for a date night or club night. Highly recommend 💜
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
This is my favorite perfume! It may be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. The scent is both wonderful and very potent , so you only need a few squirts at a time. Even if used daily it can last years. I've had mine for four years and I'm just now preparing to buy a new bottle. I am a huge Taylor fan and I am super satisfied with this product. Everyone always ask what I'm wearing and I'm always recommending it to them.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I LOVE this perfume. I mean, I LOVE T-Swift, but I really LOVE her perfumes. They're not too sweet and not too musky. I've bought bottle after bottle of this perfume because I use it almost everyday. My other perfumes are so neglected because of this one. It smells like a mixture of floral scents and candy if that's even possible. I think I smell fresh Jasmine in it? Maybe that's just me. I don't know. Go buy this stuff!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I have mixed feelings about this one but it might be that the only place I've seen it (and got to try it) was in a Five Below and I didn't like it at all... the presentation is really cute but the scent is really strong but it's more like the other chemicals they use to make the smell to last longer is the smell and not the actual scent... Make sure you can handle it before you buy and probably don't buy it at Five Below
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
I am a big perfume lover and I'm perhaps one of the biggest Taylor Swift fans my friends know. I got this for Christmas and it's such a classy scent. It's great for all-year round, but it's even better in the summer time. I love all of Taylor's perfumes, but this has a close place in my heart.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.