BY TAYLOR SWIFT #33 in Perfume for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Herla R.
I do not remember exactly why I purchased this particular perfume, but I can tell you that I hate the smell so much, the Sandalwood tone is very overpowering.. I cannot stand the smell of being in the woods old woods at that.
Sarah A.
I love the scent. Not too strong with a slightly sweet scent and does not fade. I have gotten more compliments when I wear this than any other perfume. Would have given 5 stars but the tube placement makes it so that I "run out" but still have perfume in the bottom. This last bottle, the tube didn't even reach the bottom. At least make the top removable so can dab.
Maggie Z.
York
I absolutely love this perfume, it's my favorite one that I have. It has a sweet smell that's not overbearing. The perfume lasts all day, I can come home and still get a whiff of it on my clothes. Id recommend giving it a try out if you like the fragrance of it.
Yesenia R.
I always wear this perfume when going to family parties and such! My TOP perfume! This lasts all day! I spray on my neck, a few on each of my wrists and in my hair and clothes. I will come back home and it still smells as if I just sprayed it. Love this!
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
This perfume has an incredible smell. Soft and sweet and yet elegant, vanilla-y. The price point is great and the packaging is pretty. Pretty purple pearlescent bottle. I purchased from Walgreens as part of a Christmas gift package.
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Aside from it being from the goddess herself, this perfume smells so amazing. It lasts all day and you only need one spray to smell it so strongly. I love Taylor and I love having her perfume on to carry her with me everywhere I go.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I love this product it's good to wear everyday and it last long. it smells really good I always get questions what perfume i'm wearing. It's very unique bottle and it's worth the price. I brought it at Walmart very cheap. I think its good product.
Kayleen C.
Loads of berries and musk piled into this beautiful winter fragrance. Taylor swift is a talented perfumer. This is one of my first perfumes and I always gravitate back to it even though I have a massive collection.
Allison S.
This has been my favorite perfume scent for a few years now. It smells sweet but not too sweet and lasts a long time on the skin. I have purchased it at WalMart in the past but on Amazon as well. This perfume is super affordable. The bottle is a beautiful purple-gold shimmery color as well. I love this perfume.
Mary E.
Absolutely love this perfume! One of my favorite perfume from Taylor Swift. The smell is very unique and long lasting. Very time i wear it, lots of people compliments me, asking me what perfume am i wearing
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.