BY TAYLOR SWIFT #35 in Fragrance for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I love this product it's good to wear everyday and it last long. it smells really good I always get questions what perfume i'm wearing. It's very unique bottle and it's worth the price. I brought it at Walmart very cheap. I think its good product.
Kayleen C.
Loads of berries and musk piled into this beautiful winter fragrance. Taylor swift is a talented perfumer. This is one of my first perfumes and I always gravitate back to it even though I have a massive collection.
Mary E.
Absolutely love this perfume! One of my favorite perfume from Taylor Swift. The smell is very unique and long lasting. Very time i wear it, lots of people compliments me, asking me what perfume am i wearing
Emily P.
I love this perfume! It's perfect for my age (High School)! The scent is so beautiful yet youthful! It lasts a long time and the bottle holds a lot more than I expected. 10/10 would recommend to young women!
Ciera H.
I'll admit, I'm not the biggest Taylor swift fan. But this perfum smells absolutely amazing! It's not overpowering, like a lot of perfum, the bottle is gorgeous, & it's not insanely expensive!
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
This is by far the best Taylor purfume !! I found this when I was in high school and fell in love. But now I can't find it anywhere but online !! Definitely a must have for anyone :)
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What can I say.... I'm obsessed with perfume. This is a perfume that you could use on a daily basis or any other ocassion. It smells delicious and I've gotten good compliments.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I prefer this one over the clear bottle. I get more compliments on this perfume than I do that. This also lasts a long time I feel like, especially if I spray on or near my clothes
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!!! Wore this during middle school back in 2007! Lol this is a great girly scent! Sweet but not something that’ll make you gag. Great for everyday!
Alia P.
Minneapolis
Really great smell. Inexpensive, but smell is long lasting and goes along ways. I have had my bottle for almost a year of daily use and still going strong. Love it!
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.