BY TAYLOR SWIFT #36 in Perfume for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I had totally forgot how much I loved this perfume. Its cheap and I've admittedly been a perfume snob the past couple years spending hundreds on high end perfumes that I love but that I probably couldnt afford to buy again anytime soon.
This perfume sticks with me though. It stands out from the Burberrys, DKNYs, Victorias secrets, victor & rolfs, etc.
It isn't exactly unique though. It's really similar to Brittany Spears original fantasy in the purple bottle (coincidence? I think not! Lol jk).
It's a little immature but it's still got a bit of class to it if that makes sense. It's probably best for the age group of 16 to 26. Anything older would seem a bit like you were chasing your youth. Nothing wrong with that but there's plenty of pretty and classier perfumes that would work better with an older woman like Burberry London for instance.
This perfume is very very sweet. Like candy. And it has a hint of florals but its mostly just a lot of sweetness. Not everyone likes that and thats understandable as like I said it comes of a little immature.
Its still really pretty though. If it were a feeling it would be sexy, young, fun and seductive. It would be the shy girl with a secret life.
It brings about that sort of air to the wearer and I love that.
The bottle is also very pretty and would look gorgeous on any night stand. Its a round, deep purple bottle with like a calligraphy type font in gold with the name of the perfume.
Its very classy and pretty and 2002 all at the same time.
Overall I do recommend this to those who love really sweet perfumes. For example if you love DKNY Be Delicious (original), Victorias Secret Bombshell, Victorias Secret Heavenly, Lucky You, Brittany Spears Curious and fantasy and similar perfumes you will at least like this if not love it.
Its also super available and easy to find at places from Wal-Mart to Macy's and you can usually find it on sale so thats always a plus.
Avani P.
I had this scent in a rollerball and always kept it in my car. It was such a light and pretty scent, I feel like I could have used it all year round. It had floral undertones and was very light and airy and I loved that. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice product to try and that isnt too overwhelming.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I have the rollerball version of this perfume. I love it! I also got the red tube (Enchanted) I believe that's what is called. I love both. I love the scent. It does last long. I would recommend this perfume to anyone. I would getting rollerballs to test out to see if I would like this perfume. Which I did.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I absolutely love this perfume and sad that it’s so hard to find now. I have repurchased twice because 1. I’m a huge Taylor Swift fan and 2. Because of the amazing, long lasting scent. I always get compliments on this perfume and will continue to buy it if I can find it!
Marie S.
USAFA
When I was in the 8th grade my Grandmother got me this for Christmas since I was in love with Taylor Swift and her songs. At first, I liked it but after a while it smells like old lady perfume... not only that it is SO strong. One spray and I have a large headache.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got this a few years ago when it first came out. It smells really good, fruity and sweet. It seems a little young sometimes to me but I think it’s good for the summertime. A little goes a long ways or it can be a bit over powering, but it does have good staying power.
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
This smells good! Tried this perfume when I got it for free as a sample and honestly thought that I wouldn't like it but it really stuck and now I use it casually everyday. It's half done now, definitely going to be re-purchasing for sure!
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Taylor's OG perfume and my personal favorite! Has such a sweet and feminine scent. Found at marshall's and it's been my go-to ever since. Love the details on the bottle and its such a light yet powerful scent! I definitely recommend this perfume!
Lauren H.
This is 100% my all time favorite perfume. If you like a little more warm/musky scents as opposed to floral, this is perfect for you! It's easy to find at tjmaxx, especially the holidays. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I've already asked for my second bottle for Christmas! I'm not a Taylor Swift fan... I know (Gasp!) but this perfume is perfect! It's so fruity and sweet and not overpowering so it doesn't give me a headache. The scent also lingers all day so I don't have to reapply. The packaging is also super cute and looks so pretty on my vanity! Good job T Swift good job.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.