BY TAYLOR SWIFT

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Avani P.
I had this scent in a rollerball and always kept it in my car. It was such a light and pretty scent, I feel like I could have used it all year round. It had floral undertones and was very light and airy and I loved that. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice product to try and that isnt too overwhelming.
Dominique Y.
San Diego
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Citric mixed with floral and still manages to be sweet. This perfume is ideal if you are a young woman, sweet sweet and can still be sensual. He is good that this is already my second bottle in less than 1 year, and, this is a lot for me that I use little perfume. This perfume is not a cloying sweet. Every time I use it everyone asks me what perfume this is because no one has ever smelled like that. I love that perfume is I consider the price of it affordable.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I absolutely love this perfume and sad that it’s so hard to find now. I have repurchased twice because 1. I’m a huge Taylor Swift fan and 2. Because of the amazing, long lasting scent. I always get compliments on this perfume and will continue to buy it if I can find it!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got this a few years ago when it first came out. It smells really good, fruity and sweet. It seems a little young sometimes to me but I think it’s good for the summertime. A little goes a long ways or it can be a bit over powering, but it does have good staying power.
Winnie T.
This smells good! Tried this perfume when I got it for free as a sample and honestly thought that I wouldn't like it but it really stuck and now I use it casually everyday. It's half done now, definitely going to be re-purchasing for sure!
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Taylor's OG perfume and my personal favorite! Has such a sweet and feminine scent. Found at marshall's and it's been my go-to ever since. Love the details on the bottle and its such a light yet powerful scent! I definitely recommend this perfume!
Lauren H.
This is 100% my all time favorite perfume. If you like a little more warm/musky scents as opposed to floral, this is perfect for you! It's easy to find at tjmaxx, especially the holidays. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Emily H.
Lewis Center, OH
I absolutely love this perfume. I wear it daily wherever I happen to be going that day. It's not overpowering by any means. Price is comparable to other same-size bottles of perfume. I think the bottle is super cute with the charms. I've had the same bottle of perfume for ~6 years now and I'm still working my way through it. 1-2 sprays on your wrist and then rub them together and you're good to go! Can also put some behind your ears as well.
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I got this perfume as a gift 3 years ago and it was great then! It doesn’t last very long but it’s a nice bottle and the smell is fantastic I wouldn’t purchase this again as my favorite perfumes have changed since then
Marie S.
USAFA
When I was in the 8th grade my Grandmother got me this for Christmas since I was in love with Taylor Swift and her songs. At first, I liked it but after a while it smells like old lady perfume... not only that it is SO strong. One spray and I have a large headache.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.