Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA

Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?

Esther D.
Esther D.
1 year, 1 month ago
Does not have a strong smell, is sweet and light. Is ideal for daily use.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Pembroke, MA
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I have been using it since it came out! Normally very difficult for me to find one I like, but stuck with this one for a while now :)
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
4 years, 5 months ago
I typically don't get hyped up for perfume made for/by celebrities (I usually go for the designer perfumes) but I really enjoyed this light but sweet scent. The bottle is also super pretty!
Leah P.
Leah P.
4 years, 5 months ago
YES! I love the smell of this perfume and I'm not a big Taylor Swift fan.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes it smells great! I've even had multiple guys tell me that I smell really good which is always a plus! ;)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
It's fruity and sweet. it depends on whether you like that or not :)
Halley T.
Halley T.
Kennesaw, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE this scent! I think it's named perfectly--it's sweet and kind of magical.
Kat F.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
This perfume is way too fruity and sweet for me. I tend to prefer spicier, warmer scents. I just couldn't stop thinking it was for a teenager. It's really pleasant if you like fruity, flowery perfuume
Missy B.
Missy B.
4 years, 8 months ago
It smells amazing. I didn't want to try it at first because to be honest I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but the girl knows how to smell good. I wear this every day and get complements on my scent.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
4 years, 9 months ago
Every guy I come in contact with when I wear it asks what I'm wearing. So, YES!!