BY TAYLOR SWIFT #48 in Fragrance for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)" in 40 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I had totally forgot how much I loved this perfume. Its cheap and I've admittedly been a perfume snob the past couple years spending hundreds on high end perfumes that I love but that I probably couldnt afford to buy again anytime soon.
This perfume sticks with me though. It stands out from the Burberrys, DKNYs, Victorias secrets, victor & rolfs, etc.
It isn't exactly unique though. It's really similar to Brittany Spears original fantasy in the purple bottle (coincidence? I think not! Lol jk).
It's a little immature but it's still got a bit of class to it if that makes sense. It's probably best for the age group of 16 to 26. Anything older would seem a bit like you were chasing your youth. Nothing wrong with that but there's plenty of pretty and classier perfumes that would work better with an older woman like Burberry London for instance.
This perfume is very very sweet. Like candy. And it has a hint of florals but its mostly just a lot of sweetness. Not everyone likes that and thats understandable as like I said it comes of a little immature.
Its still really pretty though. If it were a feeling it would be sexy, young, fun and seductive. It would be the shy girl with a secret life.
It brings about that sort of air to the wearer and I love that.
The bottle is also very pretty and would look gorgeous on any night stand. Its a round, deep purple bottle with like a calligraphy type font in gold with the name of the perfume.
Its very classy and pretty and 2002 all at the same time.
Overall I do recommend this to those who love really sweet perfumes. For example if you love DKNY Be Delicious (original), Victorias Secret Bombshell, Victorias Secret Heavenly, Lucky You, Brittany Spears Curious and fantasy and similar perfumes you will at least like this if not love it.
Its also super available and easy to find at places from Wal-Mart to Macy's and you can usually find it on sale so thats always a plus.
MaryBeth R.
I received this a couple years ago as a Christmas gift, and I have been in love ever since! It is long lasting and the scent is perfect. The bottle is so pretty on my display as well. My mom has recently discovered this one in my collection and it keeps disappearing, so I will be repurchasing soon. I also keep a roller bottle of this one in my purse in case I forget to put on perfume before I leave the house.
Kaicey W.
My mom bought this perfume for me and I love it! It’s not something I probably would’ve picked out myself but it worked out perfectly. I like the packaging but even more than that, the scent! It’s light and sweet without being overpowering. I’m very sensitive when it comes to fragrances and this has never given me any issue.
Theresa C.
Odessa
This perfume was amazing, it wasn’t over powering like some are. It was a great value for the price, and it was easy to find. It is better than other perfumes because it isn’t too flowery in smell. The Wonderstruck perfume is perfect for people that have allergies, and it’s not so powerful that other people are choked out by it. I will buy this again and again.Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖈𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓 J.
Arnaudville, LA
Wonderstruck is one of my favorite perfumes. Although it’s very hard to find. I got lucky and ended up finding someone that had a gift box with a big bottle and a roll on bottle for 50 dollars! It kind of has a flowery sweet smell too it . It’s definitely worth the buy.
Lauren H.
This is 100% my all time favorite perfume. If you like a little more warm/musky scents as opposed to floral, this is perfect for you! It's easy to find at tjmaxx, especially the holidays. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I've already asked for my second bottle for Christmas! I'm not a Taylor Swift fan... I know (Gasp!) but this perfume is perfect! It's so fruity and sweet and not overpowering so it doesn't give me a headache. The scent also lingers all day so I don't have to reapply. The packaging is also super cute and looks so pretty on my vanity! Good job T Swift good job.
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
I love Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum , it smells so good and you smell like it all day long. I can't remember where I got it but this was my first time using it and if you look at the picture you can see that there is a little bit that's left. I may have sprayed a little more than usual with this one. It's one of my favorite for sure.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love everything about this perfume, it has a very feminine, flowers and sandalwood, vanilla it's a fresh scent and the bottle is so cute with charms and the bottle is purple. The scent doesn't fade away I can still smells it on my self a day after I spray it on the back of my neck.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I love this fragrance. I got this in high school, it’s cheap, but it’s probably more of a scent for younger women. The bottle itself is a gorgeous purple color with a fancy gold top. The scent remind me of Jessica Simpson fancy and Britney spear fantasy, which I love them both so much. If you’re looking for perfume that smells great but is also on the cheaper side, this is for you.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.