BY TAYLOR SWIFT #44 in Fragrance for Her

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

• Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?104 Answers
  • Is this worth the price you pay to buy? Where can you purchase? H...6 Answers
  • How would you describe the smell of this? Is it a fruity smell?2 Answers
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum
  • "I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies." in 93 reviews
  • "Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it " in 79 reviews
  • "This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. " in 71 reviews
  • "When I run out I am most definitely going to purchase the large size because every time I'm wearing this I get compliments left and right." in 47 reviews
  • "This perfume is my absolutely favorite I just ran out two weeks ago an it seems weird to wear another smell I miss this one its great and long lasting" in 42 reviews
Gloria Y.
I fell in love with Taylor Swift's perfume the first time I smelled it and immediately knew I needed to get my own bottle. The bottle is so cute and actually travels really well. It lasts for a good amount of time, but it is a little strong. I would recommend to younger girls who are in high school or college. It definitely has a younger scent to it so I would not recommend for those looking for a more classic or sophisticated scent.
Chelsie L.
Holy crap. I bought this stuff back when it first came out, &I've bought 2 bottles since then. This is an amazing perfume. I never would have imagined it being one of my favorites, but I seem to always go back to it. It's such a wonderful scent. It's a unique scent, not yr normal run of the mill perfumes, a little floral & a little woodsy. Really lasts a long time on me. Comes in such a pretty package also. So cute.
Abby O.
Idaho Falls, ID
MY FAVORITE PERFUME OF ALL TIME. I have used three bottles of this in about 2 years time, a lot I know. Something about the scent I just love. I can't seem to stop buying it. If I see it on clearance somewhere I always make sure to pick it up because since its an older scent, I'm afraid I won't be able to find it later down the road. The smell is so feminine and lingers throughout the day which I love.
Dolores B.
This fragrance is just perfect. My boyfriend bought it for me in our first christmas and my mom bought it for mw 3 years later when I was going to go to Disney but in a smaller more travel size packaging. The smell is beautiful and it doesn't go away. It is just not too sweek or musky. It is really good to travel with and it smells strongly so that with just one spray you are good to go.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Bought this last year lasted me awhile using it about two to three times a week. the price was decent which made me want it more. I used it in the past but this time around I started to get "used to" it so the smell just started to bug me and I found myself not using any just so I didn't have to use this one. it's a smell you definitely get over after about two to three months of usage.
Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not the biggest Taylor fan, but I really love this perfume. It smells great and is so long lasting. It's great quality for the price. Originally it was a gift from my friend and because I loved it so much I received it again as a Christmas gift. If possible I would love to receive again as a gift however I would definitely go out and buy the product myself.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, I'm 27 and "borrowed" this from my little sister who didn't use perfume at the time but got it as a gift. The scent is definitely younger but it's sweet and addicting! I love the scent and can't seem to find this anywhere in stores. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit using Taylor Swift's scent but it smells amazing! I would definitely buy this myself.
Marissa S.
Howard Beach, NY
Taylor Swift might not have the best reputation as of now, but damn, this perfume smells so good! The scent is to die for, and definitely better than her other perfumes. Finding this in store is so tricky now, since it's pretty dated, but if you find one, definitely buy it. It lasts pretty long, and makes you smell amazing even on your sweatiest days.
Paige P.
I wear this perfume everyday and I have for several years. I have gotten so many complements on smelling nice while wearing this perfume. Sometimes it does make me sneeze when I apply it, but I just try to hold my breath lol. I've also been able to find it occasionally at places like T.J. Maxx and I stock up on it to avoid paying full price.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
This is definitely my holy grail of perfumes. It has such a elegant smell and it lasts a pretty long while wearing it. The bottle looks absolutely beautiful also. It is also very affordable too. I have been wearing it since I first got last Christmas. All of Taylor's fragrances are incredible, but this one is my all time favorite.
Molly S.
Medford, MA
Taylor swift's perfume or justin bieber's?
Dana R.
New London, WI
Would you say this is more of "Day time/summer" scent, or more of a "night time dramatic scent"?
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
Does Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume smell good?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Which one is better.... Taylor swift wonderstruck or taylor swift wonderstruck enchanted?
Maile C.