Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum

by Taylor Swift

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

With its eclectic and traditional aesthetic, Wonderstruck Taylor Swift draws inspiration from Taylor’s personal life experiences, making every element of the brand authentic.

The name Wonderstruck Taylor Swift comes from the song “Enchanted” on Taylor’s album, Speak Now. Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical, especially the rush of an instant connection with someone. Taylor hopes to capture this feeling in her fragrance.

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck Taylor Swift will play a role in creating some of those memories.” - Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

ALLURING

The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and create feminine allure when mixed with dewberry and green tea.

AUTHENTIC

In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus and mimosa flowers.

ENGAGING

Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach and sensual musk.

THE PACKAGING

A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The antiqued gold charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor and are reminiscent of her unique style. The Moravian star, dove and birdcage charms are signature decorative elements that evoke Taylor’s whimsical flair. The carton is a modern day patchwork, homage to the many fabrics Taylor has collected on her travels.

Does anyone have a good dupe or comparison for the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum ?
Anyone know if this is discontinued??
Hello, what does it smell like?
Start your review of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
I got this for xmas and this perfume smells pretty good I like it, it's not too strong since lots of other people around me seem to have alot of allergies.in reviews
Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it in reviews
This is by far one of my favorite perfumes, it lasts for a very long time without fading but is not too intense for anyone wearing it. in reviews
I love this scent my dad bought it for me and i love it, as much as i love to wear this every day i love wearing it on special occasions :)in reviews
I had two bottles of it and suddenly one disappeared into my sisters possession, and I was quite upset because it's my favorite perfume.in reviews
Carolina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume. The packaging and bottle are so beautiful. I went through two 100ml bottles of this prefume in middle school. It's soft warm vanillla scent. Would recommend if you are a fan of sweet smells. The smell is reall good for going out.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
This is definitely my holy grail of perfumes. It has such a elegant smell and it lasts a pretty long while wearing it. The bottle looks absolutely beautiful also. It is also very affordable too. I have been wearing it since I first got last Christmas. All of Taylor's fragrances are incredible, but this one is my all time favorite.
Rachel M.
St Louis Park, MN
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rachel M.
This is a must have, I don’t care if you’re a fan or not. I remember first bringing it to school and my freshman year of high school! I sprayed it by my locker and two of my locker buddies freaked out and wanted to buy it on the spot. So so so good. I’ll keep purchasing this one for sure!
Purnima D.
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum uploaded by Purnima D.
Omg this is like the cutest bottle ever!! It's so aesthetically pleasing to look at. And if you look closely you can even tell it is see through. It smells heavenly and bottle looks so pretty. It's easy to carry around and super duper cute. Did I mention it smells nice too?
Lexi E.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I LOVE this fragrance!! The smell is not that strong and it smells amazing and does overwhelm me. It worked very well. I put it on in the morning and by the time I get home I can still smell it on me.
Susana G.
I love this set! It's cheap and a great way to try the fragrance. My friends and family tell me I smell like a sophisticated princess? Also, it isn't strong and I'm proven that since I'm allergic to most fragrances
Jessica P.
Lake Village, AR
I love this perfume. It smells wonderful not too strong. Taylor swift did a great job.
Amber R.
I'm not a very. Big fan of this scent. I received it for Christmas about 2 or 3 years ago and haven't used it once. It doesn't smell bad, I just don't think it smells particularly enticing either.
Felicia T.
Pryor, OK
This perfume was a light and flowery sent it is such a beautiful fragrance works well for work life and can even wear it as a evening scent
Makana C.
Jacksonville, NC
Hubby bought me this for Christmas, and I am loving it! It has a very sweet smell, with a warm and cozy finish.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...