Taylor Swift Wonderstruck 6.8 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Evelin M.

BY TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor's personal life experiences inspired this fragrance. Just like her creative approach to songwriting, every element is authentic, embracing all that is special about Taylor. Wonderstruck is an awe-inspiring feeling. It could be a connection with someone or a rush you get when you experience something magical. Wonderstruck is also a lyric in the song "Enchanted" on Taylor's album, Speak Now. In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry. Style: Sparkling. Blushing. Enchanted. see more...

Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
My friend give me this for a gift and I love this lotion I really recoment this This.the best gift they give me
zubaidaahmed716
zubaidaahmed716
Personally, I love scented body lotions. They truly make me feel fresh and clean.
Adrienne
Adrienne
Loveland, OH
Most of the time I enjoy scented body lotions but I do feel they are a little oily on my skin.