Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target

by Taylor Swift

Get Taylor Swift's Speak Now Deluxe Edition CD Available Only at Target! The Deluxe Edition includes all 14 tracks from Speak Now + 3 Never before heard bonus Tracks, 3 remixed tracks, and a bonus disc with over 30 minutes of video including the Music video for "Mine" and more! Order the Speak Now Deluxe Edition Digital Album at www. scattertunes.com/target or dowload the exclusive bonus tracks available Only at Target.

What is your favorite song off of the CD and why?
How good is this ?
why did she change her hair?!!
Start your review of Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œI can say that even though im not a taylor die hard that i loved nearly every song, there is such a great mix of fun, emotional , romantic ballads that you can go wrong.” in reviews
β€œI love every single song i wish she would go back to this were she actually wrote all the songs on her album.” in reviews
β€œI would recommend this album for sure.” in reviews
Franklin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I received this album as a Christmas present from my parents a few years ago and I fell in love with all the songs! I've always been a "Swifty" and like the rest of her fans, I can always connect with her songs. I never have to worry about bad language in the lyrics because I love how Taylor always keeps her songs clean and relatable. 😊
Long Beach, CA
Love every song in this album! So catchy one of my favorites out of 3! Love this Taylor era so good! My favorite song would be Enchanted it gives me the fairytale vibe. Love this album! Another sonf i like is speak now listen to it! πŸ™‚
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I often wish I could go back to the "Speak Now Era" although it doesn't seem like taylor and I were very happy then LOL I just loved the fact that this album was so raw and real, and she wrote it all on her own. It truly takes me back to the days where I believed life could be as magical as her words. Love this CD <3
Apo, AP
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My six year old daughter Loves this album!! We have to listen to it every time we get in the car and its always playing from her room, personally it drives me crazy but she shes happy so thats all that matters !!!!
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
1,220 reviews
Speak Now is such a great album. You can really see how strong her voice has gotten and her songs have changed a bit more as well, the writing is a bit more intense. Each album has its own personal message and style which she embodies for the entire time promoting it. She has everything down so well!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember picking this up at target and It was one those albums where I loved every single song. Probably one of her last country pop albums. The strings are beautiful and her lyrics were relatable. Some of the stand out songs were Dear John, Mean, Sparks Fly, Last Kiss and Long Live!
Taylor has amazing talent and shows her skills in this album. Favorite song would have to be Sparks Fly. She has amazing range in vocals and is unique in so many ways. Can listen to her everyday.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite album, by far! With soulful ballads like Last Kiss and Dear John to empowering songs such as Mean and Long Live to romantic songs like Sparks Fly and Enchanted. This album is full of her heart and it is such a beautiful piece of art.
One of my favorite Taor albums. This is such a feel good album. And her writing every song by herself makes you feel like she wrote every song for you and what you're going through.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Classic TSwift. So good, all of these songs. They're cheesy, perfect pop that hits you in the guts until you sing along at the top of your lungs. We've all been there, Swifty.