Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target

by Taylor Swift

Get Taylor Swift's Speak Now Deluxe Edition CD Available Only at Target! The Deluxe Edition includes all 14 tracks from Speak Now + 3 Never before heard bonus Tracks, 3 remixed tracks, and a bonus disc with over 30 minutes of video including the Music video for "Mine" and more! Order the Speak Now Deluxe Edition Digital Album at www. scattertunes.com/target or dowload the exclusive bonus tracks available Only at Target.

What is your favorite song off of the CD and why?
How good is this ?
why did she change her hair?!!
Start your review of Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I can say that even though im not a taylor die hard that i loved nearly every song, there is such a great mix of fun, emotional , romantic ballads that you can go wrong.” in reviews
“I love every single song i wish she would go back to this were she actually wrote all the songs on her album.” in reviews
“I would recommend this album for sure.” in reviews
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
With "Speak Now" Taylor Swift ups the singer/songwriter aspect of her art and turns down the radio-ready emphasis a notch. It is a little less calculated and a little more comfortable than her last two, especially 2008's non-stop hit factory "Fearless." It is also less focused and tight, but since this is Swift's debut effort without any co-writers, her melodies and lyrics composed independently, this was inevitable. The result is akin to comfort food - unpretentious, honest and warm. She has the natural talent and flair for catchy song craft to make a less precious recording - which "Speak Now" certainly is - work especially well. Because Swift was clearly given more leeway to do as she pleases both her strengths and excesses are more prominently on display than previously. A few of her melodies sound simple and similar to one another, and she is often bursting with lyrics, with every other tune or so a bit overwritten. However, this is also one of the strengths of "Speak Now." It shows that Swift is the real deal - an artist from whom strong songs flow naturally. Much has been made of the men whom Swift has written songs about, and that transparency shows her age, but "Speak Now" proves she does not need the controversy to validate the music. From the inventive, shrewd, near power-pop of "The Story of Us" and "Enchanted" to the elegant, apologetic "Back to December," these songs stand on their own. Accents of country remain, but Swift is transitioning into pop/rock territory, and she cannot be blamed for it - at 20, she is, in spite of her major success, still finding her voice. "Mean" with its cheeky, smartly executed humor, is the only outright country tune. "Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean," she forecasts. Her eye for detail and sense of levity are prominent. In the classy, tuneful title song she paints the picture of a wedding - which she hopes to put a stop to - in delightful detail: "...and she is yelling at a bridesmaid somewhere back inside her room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry." She also plays the role of big sister on "Innocent" and "Never Grow Up," affectionate odes to the importance of childhood. The latter especially demonstrates her depth as she sings of the importance of love, family and innocence. "But don't make her drop you off around the block," she affectionately sings to her younger listeners about their mothers. "Remember that she's getting older too, and don't lose the way that you dance around in your PJs getting ready for school." In an industry with plenty of flesh and flash and little substance, Taylor Swift remains refreshing and real, and "Speak Now" is just the right record for her to be releasing now - a collection of songs that proves the validity - and sincerity - of her still-burgeoning talent.
Portsmouth, RI
I actually went to see this album in concert a couple years ago because I loved it so much. It is her older style which has a more country feel than her current music, but it still is like pop. Her vocals are amazing as always and I love nearly all of her songs.
Marlboro, NJ
Personally my favorite album of Taylor's. Catchy tracks, amazing lyrics, can make you laugh and cry...What else do you need in an album? Completely written by Taylor Swift (which is amazing) and it gives me nostalgia of the first concert I ever went to. Listen to this album.
Sanford, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target uploaded by Angeles G.
I love Taylor Swift so much! I'm such a huge fan, and this album is amazing and beautiful! My favorite song from this album is Never Grow Up, it's such a beautiful l song! And I love how she has this deluxe edition because it has more song and the 'Mine' music video which makes me want to grab all my photos and hang them in my room like she did on the trees! I actually had the great opportunity to go to this concert and I still have my tour t-shirt after 5 years!
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this album. I really can't which album is the best. I love the song mine. I love the video. but so many of the songs are great but so are the videos. I saw the concert on TV for this albums tour. it was awesome. Taylor is amazing. I pretty much love every song she writes. I love that target does exclusives to her albums.
Lewisburg, WV
Speak Now is incredible because she wrote every single song on the album by herself, no cowriters or anything. This album has it all. From catchy songs that make you want to get up and dance, to sad, heartbreaking songs that make you want to cry. The Speak Now Era of Taylor's career was so magical and beautiful, this album definitely is a must have and won't disappoint. Sparks Fly is for sure one of the best songs on the album!
Tujunga, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE SPEAK NOW. I think all Taylor's albums are great but this has to be one of my favorites. I think she started getting bolder with the message and as her writing progressed the bolder her music got after this music. The entire era was great. I just love the vibe off of this album.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm glad Taylor did an entire album all on her own, but I have to admit I like what happens when she collaborates with other talented people. I think that brings out the best work from Taylor. However, this album does contain many great songs, including "Enchanted."
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
First of Taylors CD's that I actually listened to every song. From this album on, her music started to improve substantially. This is when I think the major shift in her music happened, from country to pop. She has only continued to grow in her talent!
Plano, TX
How can you go wrong with T-Swift. She's beautiful and fun and down to earth. I love her music cause she just seems so pure when she sings. I am a big fan of her and I support her music by buying her CD's. It's always nice to just have a physical copy!