Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target

by Taylor Swift

Get Taylor Swift's Speak Now Deluxe Edition CD Available Only at Target! The Deluxe Edition includes all 14 tracks from Speak Now + 3 Never before heard bonus Tracks, 3 remixed tracks, and a bonus disc with over 30 minutes of video including the Music video for "Mine" and more! Order the Speak Now Deluxe Edition Digital Album at www. scattertunes.com/target or dowload the exclusive bonus tracks available Only at Target.

What is your favorite song on this album?
Anyone else still listen to dvds now?
What is your favorite song off of the CD and why?
Start your review of Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)(CD) - Only at Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I can say that even though im not a taylor die hard that i loved nearly every song, there is such a great mix of fun, emotional , romantic ballads that you can go wrong.in reviews
I love every single song i wish she would go back to this were she actually wrote all the songs on her album.in reviews
I would recommend this album for sure.in reviews
Shannon C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Outstanding album... obviously. This one came out when I was in high school and makes me super nostalgic. This one is extra special I think since she wrote it all on her own.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,010 reviews
This CD is amazing love the songs there just a lovely mix to listen to any time ever I love it I would recommend
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This CD will always have a place in my heart. It was a big part of my childhood growing up. She actually got me into country music and I’m in love
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
I actually went to see this album in concert a couple years ago because I loved it so much. It is her older style which has a more country feel than her current music, but it still is like pop. Her vocals are amazing as always and I love nearly all of her songs.
LEAR30260 maria Q.
miami, FL
Me encanta este álbum. Realmente no puedo qué álbum es el mejor. Me encanta la mina canción. Me encanta el video. Pero muchas de las canciones son geniales, pero también lo son los videos. Vi el concierto en la televisión para esta gira de álbumes. Fue increíble. Taylor es increíble. Me encanta cada canción que escribe. Me encanta que el objetivo hace exclusivas a sus álbumes.
Paula J.
Lake City
dont really like taylor swift. her first album was ok. this album just seems like she was trying to hard to be different.
Lauren S.
Frederick, MD
Speak Now is incredible because she wrote every single song on the album by herself, no cowriters or anything. This album has it all. From catchy songs that make you want to get up and dance, to sad, heartbreaking songs that make you want to cry. The Speak Now Era of Taylor's career was so magical and beautiful, this album definitely is a must have and won't disappoint. Sparks Fly is for sure one of the best songs on the album!
Nicole A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolute trash. All of her music is over produced, over thought, whiny, and often ripped off of whatever is trendy.
Lindsey C.
Taylor has amazing talent and shows her skills in this album. Favorite song would have to be Sparks Fly. She has amazing range in vocals and is unique in so many ways. Can listen to her everyday.
Sierra G.
Portland, OR
This will always be my favorite TSwift Album! She's still true to herself and each song has such a great story and keeps you singing along!