BY TAYLOR SWIFT

From Taylor Swift s Album RED This red drawstring backpack features the RED logo in black and Taylor Swift s name in white.  Perfect for gym clothes and travel! see more...

• No difference between this are a dollar store draw string bag?5 Answers
  • There no different between this bag and other?4 Answers
Taylor Swift Red Drawstring Backpack
  • "Ok taylor swift yes I like pretty in red good for travel and perfect for gyme are you can tote your extra goodies in like makeup are hair care products I love this and would love to own it" in 1 review
  • "I've always loved draw string bags, but I feel like this one is way more in style." in 1 review
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Decent bag for small objects, do not use this to cart around alcohol if you're in college...it'll break.
Amber P.
Amber P.
I like this bag. I've always loved draw string bags, but I feel like this one is way more in style. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
Picked this up at her concert and love it! So easy to carry small things in and it's lightweight.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
Good bag i would totally wear this ............................................
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Easy to wear, great to show off, letters peeled off after 6 months, but i used this as a daily bag/purse.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I enjoy singing along to Taylor Swifts music, she is very talented and I can relate to her songs.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Picket this up at her concert last year! Loved it because I could carry all the small merchandise I got there home in this bag.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Super cute i got it at her concert! I keep my RED TOUR concert confettis in it! It brings me beautiful memories. It's a noce backpack in an amazing quality! And super cute!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Surrey,bc
I have this bag it's great but where it says red it's chipping off it's making me sad
Humleen S.
Humleen S.
I loved this product it is great quality
It was larger than I thought it would be but that was good news for me though
Yolanda D.
No difference between this are a dollar store draw string bag?
Yolanda D.
There no different between this bag and other?