BY TAYLOR SWIFT

From Taylor Swift s Album RED This red drawstring backpack features the RED logo in black and Taylor Swift s name in white.  Perfect for gym clothes and travel! see more...

• No difference between this are a dollar store draw string bag?5 Answers
  • There no different between this bag and other?4 Answers
Taylor Swift Red Drawstring Backpack
  • "Ok taylor swift yes I like pretty in red good for travel and perfect for gyme are you can tote your extra goodies in like makeup are hair care products I love this and would love to own it" in 1 review
  • "I've always loved draw string bags, but I feel like this one is way more in style." in 1 review
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This bag has worked great as a travel and beach bag for about a year and a half. However, it is somewhat outdated now as Taylor has come out with a newer album since Red. The material of this bag is durable, and the strings hold up great, but the lettering has worn off.
Sydnee W.
Peoria, AZ
I use this bag as my in the car travel bag, it works great :D I usually put a book or two in there along with chargers and things for my phone and nook.
Amber P.
I like this bag. I've always loved draw string bags, but I feel like this one is way more in style. I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
Cute bag! durable for a drawstring, especially loving the Taylor Swift RED album logo. ideal for lightweight and smaller objects.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Picket this up at her concert last year! Loved it because I could carry all the small merchandise I got there home in this bag.
deb c.
raynham, MA
This is unique and not the standard swag. Kudos to Swift for thinking out of the box and the pattern is unique
Katie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
Great bag, got it at the tour! it really has a lot of space to put stuff! It just is an all around must have!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Anytime you buy a drawstring bag the quality is going to be about the same. I love that this bag stands out.
Jennifer C.
Easy to wear, great to show off, letters peeled off after 6 months, but i used this as a daily bag/purse.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Decent bag for small objects, do not use this to cart around alcohol if you're in college...it'll break.
Yolanda D.
No difference between this are a dollar store draw string bag?
Yolanda D.
There no different between this bag and other?