BY TAYLOR SWIFT #11 in Music

Songlist: 1.    State of Grace 2.    Red 3.    Treacherous 4.    I Knew You Were Trouble 5.    All Too Well 6.    22 7.    I Almost Do 8.    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 9.    Stay Stay Stay 10.    The Last Time 11.    Holy Ground 12.    Sad Beautiful Tragic 13.    The Lucky One 14.    Everything Has Changed 15.    Starlight 16.    Begin Again. see more...

Taylor Swift Red CD
  • "Since the change from country to pop I like more her songs, definitely this is one of her best albums :) every song is a hit " in 35 reviews
  • "hmmm i'm going to say it's not her best album.. there are some good songs on it like 22 and we are never getting back together but other then that no not so good." in 17 reviews
  • "As always Taylor Swift created some catchy tunes on this album that are virtually impossible not to sing along to." in 15 reviews
  • "Taylor swift is a really good singer and I remember back in her country days (I was a huge fan of those days) recently her music is taking another direction and I love it." in 14 reviews
  • "Songs like "All Too Well", "Begin Again", "Red", and "Stay Stay Stay" hint at failed relationships in which she was either too passive, allowed herself to be changed by the men in her life, or relationships where she expected too much of her partners." in 12 reviews
Bobbi V.
san antonio
not my favorite album from ts. but Taylor Swift Red CD is a transition album and her crossover into pop. i think the slower songs on this album carry so much emotion and are my personal favorites. ts continues to grow and she is truly a lyrical genius. i love her and can’t wait to see her growth after her reputation album.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my favorite albums of all time!! I love almost all of the songs on this album and continue to listen to it all the time, despite it being released over 5 years ago. The songs have so many special memories attached to them for me and this is lyrically Taylor's best album. I have been a huge swiftie for over 9 years and love all of her music! My favorite songs from this particular album are; IKYWT, all too well, 22, the last time, holy ground, the lucky one & starlight. These are also some of taylors best songs from her entire discography, in my opinion.
Hope J.
Burnet
I love a lot of the songs on this album, and especially All Too Well, because I feel like Taylor really poured her heart into it, plus I relate to it in a way. I think T Swift’s music is so fun! Who could resist singing along to her classics??
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wasn't always a big fan of Taylor Swift.  My friend asked me to go with her to see her perform during her Red tour.  After that, I fell in love with her and her music.  She knows how to entertain her crowd and every tour gets bigger and better.  Her music is also amazing.  You can never go wrong listening to Taylor Swift.  I also think she is a good role model to other girls.  You never hear about her doing something bad.
Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
RED DESERVED A GRAMMY. No, it wasn’t sonically cohesive. But it didn’t need to be, it shows you how life can go from crying over things you remember All Too Well to feeling happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time in 22.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
This is one of my favorite Taylor Swift albums. The songs are so beautifully written and I love the stories she shares. Each of her albums are great and each tell different stories. I listen to her music all the time!
Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this album! The songs are catchy! The lyrics are great! My favorite song on this album was I Knew You Were Trouble! I enjoy listening to this album in the car! I highly recommend!
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
If i could give this 0 stars i would of. I cannot stand Taylor Swift, played out, every song is the same. Either a heartbreak or about how every male in the world sucks and cheats
allison u.
not a big fan of taylor, but she blew this album out of the water. even though some of the songs from the album are overplayed and not my thing anymore, most of the songs are so well written. All Too Well is one of my favorite songs period, let alone off the album. very well done!!
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
This album is so underrated, it has some of her best work but all you here is the pop songs like "I Knew You Were Trouble" "22" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", there is so much more than these songs and this album is so inspiring lyrically and emotionally.
Theresa B.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite song on the album?
Kara E.
Roseville, CA
What is your favorite song off of this album?
Meghan C.
What is your favorite song she sang with another artist?
Maya H.
Does anybody think Taylor Swift is overrated?
Janessa H.
Richland Ctr, WI
What song do you like the most?