Taylor Swift Red CD

Songlist: 1.    State of Grace 2.    Red 3.    Treacherous 4.    I Knew You Were Trouble 5.    All Too Well 6.    22 7.    I Almost Do 8.    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 9.    Stay Stay Stay 10.    The Last Time 11.    Holy Ground 12.    Sad Beautiful Tragic 13.    The Lucky One 14.    Everything Has Changed 15.    Starlight 16.    Begin Again.

Cuáles son las mejores canciones de este álbum?
What do you think the TS7 album title is going to be called?
Start your review of Taylor Swift Red CD!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Since the change from country to pop I like more her songs, definitely this is one of her best albums :) every song is a hit ” in reviews
“hmmm i'm going to say it's not her best album.. there are some good songs on it like 22 and we are never getting back together but other then that no not so good.” in reviews
“As always Taylor Swift created some catchy tunes on this album that are virtually impossible not to sing along to.” in reviews
“Taylor swift is a really good singer and I remember back in her country days (I was a huge fan of those days) recently her music is taking another direction and I love it.” in reviews
“Songs like "All Too Well", "Begin Again", "Red", and "Stay Stay Stay" hint at failed relationships in which she was either too passive, allowed herself to be changed by the men in her life, or relationships where she expected too much of her partners.” in reviews
Millington, TN
Can you imagine not having red in your life. Whew this one got me through some rough times. If you haven’t done so yet, memorize all to well, get in your car and roll the windows down and sing your little heart out and I promise you will understand what I’m saying. T swizzle for life.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love most music by Taylor swift. This is a great album. I like bother her country and pop music sounds. Her music is a must for anyone that wants an upbeat song to listen to. I would recommend older songs for those who enjoy country.
Chicago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
In general, I love Taylor swift, but this is one of her best albums that she's done! It has some fun care free songs like 22 and Stay Stay Stay. But I think the true masterpieces are the slower sad songs. Treacherous, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and one of her best songs, All Too Well are my personal favorites. In these songs the lyrics are so beautiful, the instrumentation is simple yet amazing, and her voice on top of all of that really puts it all together. I think everyone should listen to the songs at least once.
Duncanville
I absolutely LOVE RED! It is one of Taylor's best albums ever 😍 State of Grace, Red, Treacherous, I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well, 22, We Are Never Getting Back Together, Holy Ground, and Starlight are some of my favorites 😍😘😍🤩🤩
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my favorite albums of all time!! I love almost all of the songs on this album and continue to listen to it all the time, despite it being released over 5 years ago. The songs have so many special memories attached to them for me and this is lyrically Taylor's best album. I have been a huge swiftie for over 9 years and love all of her music! My favorite songs from this particular album are; IKYWT, all too well, 22, the last time, holy ground, the lucky one & starlight. These are also some of taylors best songs from her entire discography, in my opinion.
West Columbia, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely ADORE this album! This has to be favorite she’s done, and I’ve listened to her since the beginning of her career. I remember being in high school and listening to this album daily, dealing with boy troubles, and just finding all of her songs so relatable to things I was going through. The popular hits and singles are great, but some of the best songs are those such as “All Too Well” that didn’t make it to mainstream radio. I will forever love this album.
Greenwood, SC
Honestly one of her best albums. I remember being younger and playing this whole album on blast. All of the songs seemed so personal and she was really vulnerable on this album. I know there was tons of work put into it too. I still listen to it often.
Talladega, AL
Love Taylor Swift songs. There so uplifting. Red is the fourth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. It was released on October 22, 2012, by Big Machine Records, as the follow-up to her third studio album, Speak Now
Parma, OH
this should go without saying but This is one of the best albums of all time, and it features all too well which in my opinion is literally the best thing ever written… Like all forms of literature… Books columns etc. this is the best of the best of all time in my opinion
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this album! The songs are catchy! The lyrics are great! My favorite song on this album was I Knew You Were Trouble! I enjoy listening to this album in the car! I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Talladega, AL
Novi Sad
il y a 2 ans
Please don't take this as an offense or a diss towards Taylor Swift. It's just the fact that I'm a 25-year old girl, therefore I'm approximately her age and yet a can't relate to not event one line she had ever sang (beside the trouble, trouble one, let's face it, we all had those 😊). Now, I'm asking this just about of curiosity and confusion, not hate, but what's the deal with Taylor Swift? Do people genuinely relate to her music/lyrics or is it just the hype/marketing? Also, why is she so popular? I'm just looking for people's perspective which must be different than my own. Please don't hate on me, I'm just exploring and looking for answers. All the love, Ivana
Bobbi V. • il y a 2 ans
hi a late response by wanted to answer! 1) everyone does have different opinions so no offense taken :) 2) her lyric writing has improved so much over the years and i think she is just a phenomenal song writer and that’s why i’ve been a fan for so long. i feel yes sometimes i don’t relate to her songs but her lyrics always get me thinking about a bigger picture. example: “you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest... time won’t fly it’s like i’m paralyzed by it” ... if you read through it, it’s whatever but if you stop andthink, there’s so much the lyrics say! 3) red is a transition album and isn’t her strongest in my opinion but she has some great songs that bring emotion. *all too well is the best song in my opinion and her live performance is so emotional and raw* hope that helps a little :)