BY TAYLOR SWIFT

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

“The story behind Incredible Things, the title of the campaign, the fragrance, and basically the inspiration behind it was that I really like to derive fragrance titles from my lyrics, because the lyrics are kind of the basis for my life. There’s a lyric in the new record in a song called ‘Blank Space’ that says, ‘nice to meet you, where you been, I could show you incredible things’.  I think one of my favorite things about this fragrance is that we wanted to go with something bold.   If I were to put symbolism to each one of the fragrances, the ones before now would have represented love, and in my mind, this one represents life.”

-          Taylor Swift

A reflection of her romantic spirit and modern artistry, Taylor Swift’s new fragrance, Taylor Swift Incredible Things  is a floriental fragrance that’s expressive, intriguing and unforgettable.

THE FRAGRANCE

Taylor Swift Incredible Things is an intriguing composition of velvety petals and creamy woods, wrapped in a soft veil of vanilla and musk.

EXPRESSIVE

The rich sophistication of pink pepper, sparkling grapefruit and wild passion flower create a sense of desire.

INTRIGUING

The fragrance matures into the classic scent of vanilla orchid and suede flower, intertwined with a creamy musk.

UNFORGETTABLE

Anchoring the base is white amber, wrapped in an intoxicating Madagascar vanilla while Haitian Vetiver provides a timeless depth to finish the fragrance.

THE PACKAGING

Highlighting Taylor’s love of watercolor art, the bottle and carton are accented with bright pops of watercolor and the uniquely romantic silhouette of Taylor – both simple and beautiful in design. The finely crafted gold metalized cap is embossed with her signature 13, Taylor’s favorite number.

Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I just purchased this one in a rollerball form. I don't know what to expect but once I smelled it I could t put it back on the shelf. I got this at kohls in one of the stands by the checkout. I did some research on Amazon and saw great reviews so I couldn't leave without it and I am not disappointed. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I got this for my eight year old daughters birthday because she's at the age where she wants to start acting older and wearing scents. I figured I couldn't go wrong with an perfumed mist. The scent is sweet and reminds me of flowers and candy. She likes the scent and I even borrow it sometimes!
Winnie T.
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
I received this product as a gift and the scent is a lot sweeter than I like. However I do love packaging and I can imagine myself using this occasionally when I want to switch up my perfumes. One Pro about this product - the scent stays on for quite some time! Love my tswift
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
I love this perfume. I'm a first time user for this product. I bought this from Victoria secret. I normally don't care for Taylor Swift's items, but this smells great and is long lasting! Perfect scent for the summer months.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this on a whim and it really suprised me. I love the sweet smell it has that isn't too overpowering. It is a great deal for the price. I do believe this will last you a while since once it goes on it stays on.
Nyah G.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
I don't like this one as much as I like Wonderstruck and Taylor. It doesn't smell good at all but just because it's Taylor swifts perfume it's decent. I wouldn't really recommend this and I wouldn't buy it again
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
This was a impromptu purchase, because I love her wonderstruck perfume! I was very excited that I love the scent, and of course I'm in love with the packaging!! Thanks T-Swizzle :)
Katie K.
Katie K.
Lincoln, NE
This scent smells great and lasts a long time. It has a beautiful bottle which looks great. Wondeful product and I would recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Merritt Is, FL
Despite not being a Taylor Swift fan, I really like this perfume. It was given to me as a gift, and I am on my way to get a new bottle
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
My favorite perfume would have to be this one ! Although it is a little stronger it had a great smell. It is more Masculine then most on the perfumes Taylor comes out with. I really like it and definitely regiment it !
Kenia A.
Kenia A.
Mendota, CA
Que te parece esta fragancia? 🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭 What do you think of this fragrance?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Merritt Island, FL
Is it a somewhat long lasting smell or is it something you'd have to reapply every few hours?
Where can I get this?
Spring Valley, CA
I have never heard of this is it still out?