Taylor Swift Incredible Things Eau de Parfum

by Taylor Swift

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

“The story behind Incredible Things, the title of the campaign, the fragrance, and basically the inspiration behind it was that I really like to derive fragrance titles from my lyrics, because the lyrics are kind of the basis for my life. There’s a lyric in the new record in a song called ‘Blank Space’ that says, ‘nice to meet you, where you been, I could show you incredible things’.  I think one of my favorite things about this fragrance is that we wanted to go with something bold.   If I were to put symbolism to each one of the fragrances, the ones before now would have represented love, and in my mind, this one represents life.”

-          Taylor Swift

A reflection of her romantic spirit and modern artistry, Taylor Swift’s new fragrance, Taylor Swift Incredible Things  is a floriental fragrance that’s expressive, intriguing and unforgettable.

THE FRAGRANCE

Taylor Swift Incredible Things is an intriguing composition of velvety petals and creamy woods, wrapped in a soft veil of vanilla and musk.

EXPRESSIVE

The rich sophistication of pink pepper, sparkling grapefruit and wild passion flower create a sense of desire.

INTRIGUING

The fragrance matures into the classic scent of vanilla orchid and suede flower, intertwined with a creamy musk.

UNFORGETTABLE

Anchoring the base is white amber, wrapped in an intoxicating Madagascar vanilla while Haitian Vetiver provides a timeless depth to finish the fragrance.

THE PACKAGING

Highlighting Taylor’s love of watercolor art, the bottle and carton are accented with bright pops of watercolor and the uniquely romantic silhouette of Taylor – both simple and beautiful in design. The finely crafted gold metalized cap is embossed with her signature 13, Taylor’s favorite number.

I Would love to review this perfume! Does it have a strong scent? #voxbox
How will you describe the scent of this parfume?
How’s the smell on this? Is it crisp and airy or beachy or is it flowers and a sweet smell? I don’t like an overpowering scent but one that just lasts a long time. I like the ones where you can’t smell it but yet every time you see someone they ask what scent you’re wearing,is it like that maybe? Lol i know it’s a lot but a girls scent is very personal and it reminds people of that one person every time they smell it bc it’s your scent it’s perfect for you. Those are my favorite ones.
Start your review of Taylor Swift Incredible Things Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyanne R.
Hilmar, CA
I went through a phase of wearing all of the Taylor Swift perfumes! That being said this was my least favorite of her perfumes and is the last bottle I haven’t used up. I also had the body spray and it was even worse then the perfume!
Jewel W.
Spearfish
This is in my top three favorite perfumes and actually might be my favorite, I feel like it’s very underrated. It smells amazing (very feminine and kind of vanilla/floral). The packaging is very cute and the bottle is high duty and does not break easily (I have dropped it many times). Once you spray it the scent lasts all day which is very night, I would recommend to all my females out there! Taylor Swift Incredible Things Eau de Parfum
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
Taylor Swift Incredible Things Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jasmine H.
Im in love with this fragment! It’s affordable. As you can see in the picture I used it so much I lost the cap of the perfume. I recently finish the bottle and I will buy more! Everyone should def. try this!
Ellen E.
Lima, OH
I haven’t tried this brand yet but would love 2 bc Taylor Swift makes alotta great fragrance lines of products nnshes also a good singer lol so I would recommend trying bc u just may like it
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
I have the complete package and I love its soft aroma🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭 Tengo el paquete completo y me encanta su suave aroma
Butter B.
I like the scent and it smells very unique and different from most other celebrity fragrances, but the scent was just too faint for me, and did not last long at all, so I ended up returning this. I prefer Taylor Swift's other fragrances much more than this, mainly because of longevity and also her other scents are sweeter in my opinion!
Imelda V.
El aroma es muy bueno perfecto para jovenes Lo compre como regalo para mi hermana y a ella le encantó lo usa en momentos especiales y lo adora
Danielle T.
All I can say a about about hi is one is ok I hate to say I dont like it come on this I'd Taylor drifts name on the bottle but she should stick to singing
Samantha S.
I love this scent so much. It smells super high end and the packaging is amazing. Looks super classy.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I like this perfume. I can’t quite put my finger on what I think it smells like (i keep seeing things like vanilla and pineapple, but I can’t really pick up on either of those). Still, this is a nice perfume that lasts a somewhat long time on my skin. I have the small, skinny bottle and it’s lasted me a while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.