Taylor Swift Fearless CD

Taylor Swift s 2nd Studio Album Songs Include: Fearless. Fifteen. Love Story. Hey Stephen. White Horse. You Belong with Me. Breathe. Tell Me Why. You re Not Sorry. The Way I Loved You. Forever & Always. The Best Day. Change Total length:  53:30 The album was released on November 11, 2008 by Big Machine Records.

Are you excited for the re-recording of this album? 🤩
What is your favorite song on this album?
What do you think the TS7 album title is going to be called?
Start your review of Taylor Swift Fearless CD!
Product Highlights
every song is catchy, and you'll find yourself knowing the lyrics to every song and singing along!in reviews
Regardless of whether she is pop or country, Taylor Swift is a great role model for little girls and has a ton of songs that everyone can sing along to.in reviews
Her hits get stuck in your head and you cant help but sing along and become addicted to her music.in reviews
...music straddled the line between pop and country since I love the story country music tells.in reviews
I love how the entire album is so catchy and this album definitely reminds me of high school days where her lyrics definitely related to me in some way.in reviews
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI
I have listened to this cd over and over put on my iPod and bought from iTunes app. Really recommend it:)
Aleyiah  L.
This was one of her best CD's. I really enjoyed every song and she's such a good singer!!
Mia H.
Lagrange, GA
I love this CD! I could listen to the whole CD on repeat. Taylor Swift rocks!
I love this CD! I could listen to the whole CD on repeat. Taylor Swift rocks!
Sequoya T.
Rochester, MI
One of her best CDs. Love most of the songs on here! Highly recommend for anyone who kind of likes Taylor Swift or if they like her genre, whatever it is.
Kirsten K.
Leonardtown, MD
I love her songs, I can relate to her songs and I just enjoy singing them. I love how she transcends between pop music and country.
Lacey L.
Conway, AR
Taylor has a good voice but her songs get "whiney" sounding after a while. She sings about the same things over and over... Teenage love and boys and heartbreak.
Lorie E.
Round Rock, TX
I didn't care much for Taylor at the beginning of her career...didn't think she was a great singer. But I have come to love her. Her singing has improved and she is a great song writer....as shown on this album. And so far, she still seems to have a good head on her shoulders!
macy S.
Shawnee, OK
I love all of Taylor's song. She is a great young artist. Can't wait to see what her fitird holds.
Julia Y.
Stillwater, MN
I think this is one of my favs its very catchy and up beat and just so taylor swift hahah she sounds just so happy in this plus the songs are so like cute
Janet M.
Los angeles, Ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love her music all of her songs are just amazing! It seems as if you can relate to her songs so up beat and fun all at the same time.