Taylor Swift Fearless CD

Taylor Swift s 2nd Studio Album Songs Include: Fearless. Fifteen. Love Story. Hey Stephen. White Horse. You Belong with Me. Breathe. Tell Me Why. You re Not Sorry. The Way I Loved You. Forever & Always. The Best Day. Change Total length:  53:30 The album was released on November 11, 2008 by Big Machine Records.

What do you think the TS7 album title is going to be called?
Is this a good album?
Cuantos años han pasado desde el lanzamiento de este album?
Start your review of Taylor Swift Fearless CD!
Product Highlights
every song is catchy, and you'll find yourself knowing the lyrics to every song and singing along!” in reviews
“Regardless of whether she is pop or country, Taylor Swift is a great role model for little girls and has a ton of songs that everyone can sing along to.” in reviews
“Her hits get stuck in your head and you cant help but sing along and become addicted to her music.” in reviews
“...music straddled the line between pop and country since I love the story country music tells.” in reviews
“I love how the entire album is so catchy and this album definitely reminds me of high school days where her lyrics definitely related to me in some way.” in reviews
passaic
THE REAL OG.. basically taylors music has only improved with age. Angelic voice and moving lyrics, you will be enthralled by the brilliance that is the one and only icon. Still with the twang of country i cannot recommend this album more highly
I love Taylor Swift’s songs! She is a very talented artist. A lot of her songs are all about love and that gets boring listening to her because she doesn’t sing about anything different on this track.
Absolutely classic. Taylor Swift manages to capture every adolescent thought that goes through a girls mind as she begins navigating high school and relationships. "Hey Stephen" is one of my favorite songs to replace the name with current crushes, and I know girls everywhere have done the same!
Greenwood, SC
I love this album, I still listen to it! I love all of the songs on here as I do all of her albums, but I really like this one. This was more in her country phase and the songs were still personal sounding.
Bayside, NY
Fearless was my absolute favorite record in high school. Swift has a gift for well written songs that exemplify the craziness inside the head of a teenage girl. This record is her best country album for sure. My favorite songs from this album are You Belong with Me and Forever & Always.
New Milford, NJ
This album was everything when I was growing up. It was when Taylor Swift was actually country. It was very relatable. My favorite song was you belong with me. Her vocals are really good and she is very talented. I dont think its something you must listen to because its old.
Nashville, TN
Taylor Swift is one of my favorite artists! I've been to all of her concerts and she never disappoints! She's super entertaining and you can't take your eyes off of her! I recommend taking a friend just to jam out! I definitely think you should listen to this to bring back the old T-Swift!
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT SO MUCH! She's so inspirational. Her voice is beautiful and her songs are so catchy. Her style is a mix of pop and country and it sounds great. I would definitely recommend others to listen to this. It's been 8-9 years and I still love this!
Maynardville, TN
I love every single album she has but I will say this one has always been my absolute favorite one! It reminds me of when I was younger and played the album every day when I got home.. And the songs mean a lot! My favorite is "best day" ..I just miss this!!
Whitney Point, NY
Taylor Swift gives you a down to earth impression. She sings about real things. Her music always takes me away. I can't help but start singing out loud to her tunes. Love story is my favorite from this album.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...