Taylor Swift Fearless CD uploaded by Stacy P.

BY TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor Swift s 2nd Studio Album Songs Include: Fearless. Fifteen. Love Story. Hey Stephen. White Horse. You Belong with Me. Breathe. Tell Me Why. You re Not Sorry. The Way I Loved You. Forever & Always. The Best Day. Change Total length:  53:30 The album was released on November 11, 2008 by Big Machine Records. see more...

• Cuantos años han pasado desde el lanzamiento de este album?1 Answers
  • How good is this CD and where can you buy it 6 Answers
  • How old was she when she made this1 Answers
Taylor Swift Fearless CD
  • "every song is catchy, and you'll find yourself knowing the lyrics to every song and singing along!" in 22 reviews
  • "Her hits get stuck in your head and you cant help but sing along and become addicted to her music." in 10 reviews
  • "I like her music especially pre full on pop I liked it when her music straddled the line between pop and country since I love the story country music tells." in 10 reviews
  • "Regardless of whether she is pop or country, Taylor Swift is a great role model for little girls and has a ton of songs that everyone can sing along to." in 10 reviews
  • "I love how the entire album is so catchy and this album definitely reminds me of high school days where her lyrics definitely related to me in some way." in 9 reviews
Elle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the other album from Taylor Swift in which I loved and listened to on repeat when I was a young teenager. This album is pretty great, though I probably only think that because of nostalgia. I'll still listen to this cd again because I have great memories from when I was a fan of Taylor Swift.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Fearless was my absolute favorite record in high school. Swift has a gift for well written songs that exemplify the craziness inside the head of a teenage girl. This record is her best country album for sure. My favorite songs from this album are You Belong with Me and Forever & Always.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The amount of times I proceeded to sing this album from beginning to end in high school is unhealthy. I was obsessed to a point my parents new the words as well. Everyone I loved with did actually. It was my life.
Payton W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This album is probably my favorite album ever. I have it on my phone and I have it in vinyl. I’m a huge fan of this album because of the message it gives. It is also super inspiring to me!
Emily T.
New Milford, NJ
This album was everything when I was growing up. It was when Taylor Swift was actually country. It was very relatable. My favorite song was you belong with me. Her vocals are really good and she is very talented. I dont think its something you must listen to because its old.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Taylor Swift is one of my favorite artists! I've been to all of her concerts and she never disappoints! She's super entertaining and you can't take your eyes off of her! I recommend taking a friend just to jam out! I definitely think you should listen to this to bring back the old T-Swift!
Lucy P.
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT SO MUCH! She's so inspirational. Her voice is beautiful and her songs are so catchy. Her style is a mix of pop and country and it sounds great. I would definitely recommend others to listen to this. It's been 8-9 years and I still love this!
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, TN
I love every single album she has but I will say this one has always been my absolute favorite one! It reminds me of when I was younger and played the album every day when I got home.. And the songs mean a lot! My favorite is "best day" ..I just miss this!!
Jamie P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Taylor Swift gives you a down to earth impression. She sings about real things. Her music always takes me away. I can't help but start singing out loud to her tunes. Love story is my favorite from this album.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Taylor Swift’s Fearless album is a classic. It is the first tour that she performed, and of course I went to it. This album is her country side for sure. It has many classic songs of hers that I jam out to all of the time. Love it!
Hannah T.
Are there any cuss words
Diane M.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Does any one buy CDs any more? Is this one good?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Do you like the song Blank Space?
Anna R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Am i the only one that is OBSESSED with all of taylors music its AMAZING!!?
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else loves the song White Horse by Taylor Swift???