Taylor Swift Fearless CD uploaded by Stacy P.

BY TAYLOR SWIFT #20 in Music

Taylor Swift s 2nd Studio Album Songs Include: Fearless. Fifteen. Love Story. Hey Stephen. White Horse. You Belong with Me. Breathe. Tell Me Why. You re Not Sorry. The Way I Loved You. Forever & Always. The Best Day. Change Total length:  53:30 The album was released on November 11, 2008 by Big Machine Records. see more...

• Cuantos años han pasado desde el lanzamiento de este album?1 Answers
  • How good is this CD and where can you buy it 5 Answers
  • How old was she when she made this1 Answers
Taylor Swift Fearless CD
  • "every song is catchy, and you'll find yourself knowing the lyrics to every song and singing along!" in 22 reviews
  • "Her hits get stuck in your head and you cant help but sing along and become addicted to her music." in 10 reviews
  • "I like her music especially pre full on pop I liked it when her music straddled the line between pop and country since I love the story country music tells." in 10 reviews
  • "Regardless of whether she is pop or country, Taylor Swift is a great role model for little girls and has a ton of songs that everyone can sing along to." in 10 reviews
  • "I love how the entire album is so catchy and this album definitely reminds me of high school days where her lyrics definitely related to me in some way." in 9 reviews
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite T-Swift albums. This is when she started making her transition from country to pop. I liked this album because I don't particularly like country, so the 'pop' element made it so much more enjoyable for me. I also loved that there were bonus songs that came with the Target copy!
Cat S.
I used to love this cd. I listened to it nonstop in high school and just thought it was the best thing ever. Obviously, Taylor has changed since this album, but it's fun to listen to it anyway. I'm glad it's not TOO twangy country since I'm not a country fan to begin with.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
This album has a lot of catchy songs! Different storys love the country/pop vibe and interesting lyrics. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and well this album is amazing. Fearless, Speak Now and Red are my favorite albums.
Camila C.
Hollywood , FL
My favorite Taylor album! Definitely her old self and very fun and young ! It's not like her newer albums where she's more grown and an adult. My favorite song from this album is 15!
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
My all time favorite Taylor Swift album! She's so so talented and this album isn't appreciated nearly as much as it should. Taylor is truly classic and this album is timeless!
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
Me encanto este disco, amo todas sus canciones, lo unico malo es que no viene la letra y la tendria que buscar pero fuera de eso es muy bueno el disco y no es caro
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Had this my first year of high school I loved it it help me through hard time & Taylor Swift is still one of may favorite country artist. Love country music.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Classic Taylor Swift. I love listing to her. She is great when you are sad and when you are in a great mood! If you love tswift buy this cd.
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
Probably my favorite Taylor Swift album. Best songs are Fifteen, Love story, and you belong with me. I still love listening to these songs
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Although I do miss her country music, I am really loving her transition to pop. This cd was her transition. I love her. great cd.
Hannah T.
Are there any cuss words
Diane M.
Pop Culture Expert
Does any one buy CDs any more? Is this one good?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Do you like the song Blank Space?
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else loves the song White Horse by Taylor Swift???
Anna R.
Pop Culture Expert
Am i the only one that is OBSESSED with all of taylors music its AMAZING!!?