Taylor Swift Fearless CD uploaded by Stacy P.

BY TAYLOR SWIFT #27 in Music

Taylor Swift s 2nd Studio Album Songs Include: Fearless. Fifteen. Love Story. Hey Stephen. White Horse. You Belong with Me. Breathe. Tell Me Why. You re Not Sorry. The Way I Loved You. Forever & Always. The Best Day. Change Total length:  53:30 The album was released on November 11, 2008 by Big Machine Records. see more...

• Cuantos años han pasado desde el lanzamiento de este album?1 Answers
  • How good is this CD and where can you buy it 5 Answers
  • How old was she when she made this1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "every song is catchy, and you'll find yourself knowing the lyrics to every song and singing along!" in 22 reviews
  • "Regardless of whether she is pop or country, Taylor Swift is a great role model for little girls and has a ton of songs that everyone can sing along to." in 10 reviews
  • "Her hits get stuck in your head and you cant help but sing along and become addicted to her music." in 10 reviews
  • "I like her music especially pre full on pop I liked it when her music straddled the line between pop and country since I love the story country music tells." in 10 reviews
  • "I love how the entire album is so catchy and this album definitely reminds me of high school days where her lyrics definitely related to me in some way." in 9 reviews
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
My favorite country album by far. All her songs are terrific. This album is Taylor's 2nd and has the catchy "You Belong With Me" with the beautiful "Love Story" and the pulling on heart strings, "The Best Day" I've been a fan since 2007 and I'm going to continue to be a fan for as long as I live.
Emily T.
New Milford, NJ
This album was everything when I was growing up. It was when Taylor Swift was actually country. It was very relatable. My favorite song was you belong with me. Her vocals are really good and she is very talented. I dont think its something you must listen to because its old.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Taylor Swift is one of my favorite artists! I've been to all of her concerts and she never disappoints! She's super entertaining and you can't take your eyes off of her! I recommend taking a friend just to jam out! I definitely think you should listen to this to bring back the old T-Swift!
Lucy P.
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT SO MUCH! She's so inspirational. Her voice is beautiful and her songs are so catchy. Her style is a mix of pop and country and it sounds great. I would definitely recommend others to listen to this. It's been 8-9 years and I still love this!
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, TN
I love every single album she has but I will say this one has always been my absolute favorite one! It reminds me of when I was younger and played the album every day when I got home.. And the songs mean a lot! My favorite is "best day" ..I just miss this!!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Taylor Swift gives you a down to earth impression. She sings about real things. Her music always takes me away. I can't help but start singing out loud to her tunes. Love story is my favorite from this album.
Acacia E.
Nashville, TN
I have LOVED this album every since it came out. This was Taylor's break through album with hits like Love Story, Hey Stephen, You're Not Sorry, and more. This album was my high school anthem. Still listen all the time!
Erin J.
SUNDERLAND, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
i love this CD and i love Taylor Swift.  She is such an inspirational singer with an original flow to her music. She writes all of her own music and she is kind to her fans. This CD i think is her last bit of "country" before crossing over to pop, and in my opinion, its her best CD.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Fearless was one of the first Taylor Swift albums I listened to. Lots of catchy songs. Nothing especially great but I really liked listening to it when I was younger. I'm not a huge taylor swift fan but hearing these songs will still give me nostalgia.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
Having been a fan of her debut album, I was expecting Taylor to release some really well-written, thoughtful songs on her next album. Instead, we got the insufferable frilly fairy tale song "Love Story" and the vengeful "Forever & Always." This album made Taylor come across as immature, and it continued on through her "Speak Now" album as well. The only songs I really liked on this album were "Hey Stephen," "White Horse," "Breathe" and "The Best Day." Taylor has so much potential and ability -- I just wish she would apply it to something worth writing and listening to! In my opinion, the best Taylor albums are her debut album and "Red" (so long as you're not looking for a pop-country album).
Hannah T.
Are there any cuss words
Diane M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Does any one buy CDs any more? Is this one good?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Do you like the song Blank Space?
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else loves the song White Horse by Taylor Swift???
Anna R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Am i the only one that is OBSESSED with all of taylors music its AMAZING!!?