16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a lovely scent, good price and the packaging is beautiful. Lasts a long time so get a big bottle and it'll still be going in 2020, it's just great and my fave and I would recommend to all my pals bc it's great.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Western Canada
I love this perfume! It smells light and fresh. I get lots of compliments on it. The bottle is cute and feminine.
Emma M.
Emma M.
This perfume is amazing I use it all the time. The smell is amazing and the bottle is perfect. I use this mostly when there is something important happening and not everyday because I fell like it is a little much for everyday. I will be buying this again with out a doubt. 5 stars :)
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume, smells absolutely wonderful. I use this perfume every day almost. Its got a light flirty scent to it, not too overwhelming like some can be. The packaging is great too, perfect to travel with on trips. I always get compliments on it when I wear it.
Jordan n.
Jordan n.
london, ON
Long-lasting sweet smell. Better to only use one spray as it is so strong you don't need too much. Love the smell!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Spruce Grove , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
A much more sophisticated and mature scent from the first Wonderstruck. Great for someone who wants a warmer scent!!!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
One of my favorite perfumes! My favorite of all Taylor's perfumes. Sweet & beautiful. I get compliments all the time with this fragrance on.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a stronger version of Wonderstruck. With a slightly different scent. I absolutely love it, though!
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is strong but not too strong that's its overpowering. It's a perfect gift for anyone that is a Taylor swift fan. The bottle is gorgeous and changes color slightly in different lights. It will look perfect on anyone's vanity!
Jaden C.
Jaden C.
This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear during the winter months. It smells so pretty and the bottle it comes in is soo cute and girly. Love it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.