16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Gina B.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav perfume at this time I was highly surprised by the price the amount of stay time is just as any Macy's perfume love it very light and sweet not overbearing
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
By far my favorite perfume! (and no not because TS is my favorite person). All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent. It's a great combination of fruity and floral scents. Definitely leaves you feeling elegant
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Peoria , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume and the price is totally worth it! I love the whole Taylor Swift perfume collection! Wonderful!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
There are not enough good things I can say about this scent. It is amazing and I ways receive compliments when I wear it. It does last a good while but I like that it's not overpowering. Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing.
Mandie R.
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
I only have a tiny sample of this, but I wish I had the full size. It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !
Adi G.
Adi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on sale at the drugstore, and I love it. It is sweet, but not sickly sweet. It has not a mature scent, but not childish either. The sweetness has dimensions to it. I think this perfume is great, and across the board (not on sale, too) has a great price mark.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
This perfume is amazing. It's beautifully packaged and it smells wonderful. You will not go wrong with buying this perfume.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Mohawk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent created by her! You get a lot of product for the price you pay and stays on all day long
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fayetteville, AR
I had a sample of this and absolutely loved the scent, as did my husband. I like Taylor Swift, but even if this didn't have her name I'd buy it.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
I totally love this perfume from Taylor Swift it's smells magical and so girly it's not overpowering it's lasts throughout the day such a sweet scent definitely recommend this.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.