16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Mohawk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent created by her! You get a lot of product for the price you pay and stays on all day long
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume but I don't think it can compare to my original wonderstuck, Yeah it smells good! but It just doesn't give off the same light-hearted fun and fresh feel as the original... I still love it though, definitely something for evenings!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I actually bought this on sale for $9.oo after christmas. It's a very pretty bottle with a pleasant smell. I love that it is not too overpowering. The only downside I see is the cost, since it is aimed at a younger crowd they may see it as expensive.
Lyss Z.
Lyss Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite perfume. I have lots of perfumes however this is always my go to. I just absolutely love the smell and it's my boyfriends favorite as well. It's a lot more subtle and relaxed If that makes sense compared to here first edition of this perfume. I love it
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
Got this for my teen cousin for Xmas, she loved it! It actually smells pretty good too!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I'd actually like something by Taylor Swift, but this perfume smells very good. More than likely will be buying more in the future.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I loved the original fragrance but actually prefer this over the old one. I don't find it as sweet/fruity as enchanted, which made me like this better.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this perfume, but not quite as much as her other perfume. However it is still an amazing scent and I would recommend this.
Antoinette f.
Antoinette f.
I was skeptical at first when I saw this perfume at kohls. I reluctantly purchased it and I have no regrets. I absolutely love the scent. It isn't too flowery like your grandma's perfume nor too sweet. It is however a but strong so spray sparingly
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
This perfume really is enchanting! Whenever I wear it, people are constantly telling me I smell good. At least she did something right.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.