16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, TN
Omg it smells soo sweet! It smells so soft and lasts all day! One of my favorite smells for sure and my kind of scents! ❤
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has by far been my favorite for years and years. I love this! It's so sweet and very inviting, I always get complimented
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a sweet fragrance but in a good way! I am usually VERY sensitive to most perfumes, but I can wear this one every day
Emily M.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very picky about my perfumes and I find many of them are too flowery for my taste. This fragrance has become my go-to as it's the perfect balance of feminine and subtle.
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL
Definitely love the smell and the price of this perfume. Not my favorite perfume but definitely a go to for just every day use rather than special occassions.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Jenison, MI
Taylor Swift does well with her scents. This one is pretty good. I like it better than the purple one. It's a little stronger so you don't need much.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This purfume smells amazing and is perfect for everyday wear!!!!A little goes a long way!!I love this!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eighty Four, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both the original and this spin off fragrance. Super light compared to other perfumes and very bright
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Loooove this perfume. Has a very soft and sweet scent plus stays all day. Really affordable as well
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this perfume, but not quite as much as her other perfume. However it is still an amazing scent and I would recommend this.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.