16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells sweet and classic, loved this scent for an everyday smell. Great price and lasts all day without failure,  classic taylor smell and isnt too strong or crazy! Super feminine and sweet which is just what I wanted. 100% would recommend to anyone!
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another sweet floral scent much sweeter than wonderstruck lasts all day is enchanted wonderstruck this line of perfumes by Taylot swift will sweep you off your feet and have you smelling amazing all day!
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume sooo much! It is my favorite that I own by far. The sweet and almost musky fragrance is amazing. It also last a decent amount of time. It will fade some but it still lasts! The price is good for much you get and how great it smells
Kylia L.
Kylia L.
I LOVE this perfume!!! Let's first off all discuss the extremely ADORABLE packaging!!! Ahh so cute! Next the scent is AMAZING! It's really hard for me to describe scent lol but it's a nice sweet but mature scent. Another thing I want to discuss is that it's EXTREMELY strong!! TRUST ME, you only need ONE spritz of this, I repeat ONE SPRITZ! One time I put like 3 when I just got it and oh my!! It was stinking up the whole room and everyone in class could smell it!!! This perfume is a must have to the avid Taylor fan and perfume lover!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this product! I also adore the style of the packaging! Plus, the perfume fragrance lasts a while as well!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my top favorite fragrances.I always get compliments every single time I wear it to work .The fragrance It lasts long ,and the bottle is adoreable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
This Taylor Swift perfume smells so good and I wear it almost everyday. It has a long lasting scent to it and it has a fruity smell to it that I love!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not care for Taylor Swift but I was looking for a new perfume and I fell in love with this one. Like head over heels in love.
It is floral with a touch of fruity.
It is very feminine but works for both young women and older women.
It lasts all day on me. I mean ALL DAY!! Even longer than my expensive perfumes.
I definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite celebrity fragrance! I love Taylor, but the original Wonderstruck is just NOT for me. This one is much sweeter and less punchy (...is that a word? Oh well). It just smells like delicious berries and is girlier and lighter than the purple Wonderstruck. AND you can find it for so cheap! Highly highly highly recommend!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, TN
Omg it smells soo sweet! It smells so soft and lasts all day! One of my favorite smells for sure and my kind of scents! ❤
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.