16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells soo good! I have it in just the roller ball form. Unfortunately the lasting power isn't too great.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to perfumes. It smells sweet and has a berry smell to it. Plus it lasts most of the day!
Lia A.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Do It For The Blogs! Thank you Taylor Swift for creating a Perfume that you can wear anywhere. This perfume is fun and Enchanted at the same time, it last all day and has a scent that makes you feel happy. The lotion smells just like the perfume, you can buy the kit with the perfume and lotion at Walmart for $19.99 which is worth it because just for the perfume by itself is $19.99. This perfume is for all ages.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't find the exact one that I have, I actually have the travel version. I brought this perfume to Paris with me, so I have some amazing memories with this. I love the scent, even before I went to Paris this scent always seemed Parisian to me. It's got a nice sweetness to it. It is so chic and smells amazing. The scent is strong, so be gentle when you put this on.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Euless, TX
Ahhhh this is definitely my favorite perfume of all time I've bought it a million times and everyone in my family wears it too! My boyfriend loves the smell and always compliments me every time! This is definitely underrated and it's so worth every penny!! I buy mine at marshalls and it's always affordable!!
susie t.
susie t.
Northbridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
An everyday product for me, smells wonderful, young, and almost flowery. I got it as a gift from my boyfriend's mother, and when I am out of it I will definitely repurchase. Two sprays, into the air in front of you, and taking a little step into it is enough to make you smell good ALL day! A truly wonderful product, I just wish the container wasn't so small... :/
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love the bottle, looks like a magic potion and the scent, the scent is strong, sexy, addicting. One of my favorite drugstore perfumes, for sure. And I must say, I like the artist, the clothing line, the fragances... Taylor never lets down!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second favorite of my Taylor swift perfumes it's a very rich sweet scent and the packaging is beautiful and creative the only thing I didn't like about it is when I opened it the charms fell right off the bottle other than that I love it
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I actually liked this scent. Most celebrity perfumes don't appeal to me (thick, sweet, candy-like scents), but this has a floral/musky scent.

I only have the travel size roller ball, but I would definitely consider buying in a bottle once this runs out. It's very reasonably priced too.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is such a gorgeous scent of berries and other amazing smells. This lasts all day and can even be overwhelming at some times because it is so strong. I recommend buying this at a TJ Maxx or Marshalls type store because it can be quite expensive at regular price.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.