16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Henna M.
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
I have this perfume as well as Wonderstruck and I love them both! This one is strong but not too strong and very girly. The bottle is super cute and the price is affordable. I think this is my favorite perfume that I own. I would definitely recommend buying.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I purchased this in the roller ball form. It is a great scent that smells a little like the original wonder struck as far as the sweetness of it but is different at the same time. If you like the original I would recommend trying this one as well.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Love this one as well at the original. This one has more of what I personally would say is a woodsy sent? I don't know I'm terrible at that stuff but it's perfect for fall and winter so with the two you have perfumes to wear all year round!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
My absolute favorite! Compliments from men and women every time I wear it. I am often told it smells sweet, candy like. I love this product! The only perfume I ever buy!!!! # wonderstruck #enchanted
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! The smell isn't sickeningly sweet, but rather a little spicy. One spray can do just enough! There is a lot in the bottle, so I still have not run out of spray yet!
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
I got this as a gift and i love wearing it. It' smells kind of like sugar but isn't super strong. A very nice smell. Also comes as a roll on that's super handy.
Magali C.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It smells great and sweet like fruity. You get a good amount of roduct for the price and packaging is super cute!
Christi E.
Christi E.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite out of all the Taylor Swift Perfumes!! this is my favorite everyday perfume! smells amazing and I get compliments all the time!
Kaevyn M.
Kaevyn M.
Love this scent! I usually don't like anything strong or so "young" smelling, but this is the perfect balance between mature and tasteful!!
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
Recieved as a gift for Christmas. I love it wear it every day! The fragrance lasts all day, smells great. Highly recommended. Pretty bottle
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.