16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Jaden C.
Jaden C.
This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear during the winter months. It smells so pretty and the bottle it comes in is soo cute and girly. Love it.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages. It a very fruity yet floral scent which lasts a really long time.
Don't be put off by the celeb endorsement - it really is a beautiful smelling perfume and the bottle is just beautiful!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.