16 colors available

BY TAYLOR SWIFT ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Alluring, authentic and engaging 2 Taylor, herself, is the muse for Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift 3 An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature Launched by Taylor Swift in the year 2011. This feminine fragrance features a blend of amber, musk, sandalwood, and peach. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles look...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one ...2 Answers
  • I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong i...4 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Henna M.
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
I absolutley love this perfume! I recieved as a stocking stuffer for Christmas a few years back and I still have a little more than half the bottle left. I use it almost every day and it seems to last a good majority of the day after it is applied. It smells very girly and sweet, so it may not suite people who are going for more of a mature smell. My friend has the roll on version of this and it seems to work just as well except the cap is a little loose. The packaging is beautiful and overall, it's a very good product.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
My favorite perfume. Love this product. Is a great price and lasts all day. Suitable for all ages. Has a sweeter scent. I am a repeat user. I will continue using this product. Taylor Swift has this perfume called Enchanted Wonderstruck and another called Wonderstruck. Wonderstruck is in a purple bottle and has more of a woodsy/sandalwood scent. I do not really care for it. While enchanted wonderstruck is in a red bottle and smells sweeter and better in my opinion.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday & it smells so good. It last so long cause you need 1-2 spritz on your body. I've had this for about six months now. I love how small it is because it fits in a purse or when you are going on vacation. I'm not sure where he bought it at but most likely marshalls or tjmaxx. It did come in a box, but I never got the cute charm. I could've thrown it away on accident while still in the box :/
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
This is my ALL TIME favorite perfume I've been wearing this everyday for the past maybe 3 years that my friends literally tell me i have a nice specific scent. Once my friend was at my house and she smelled the perfume and she said WOAH THIS SMELLS LIKE YOU and it made me laugh so clearly this lasts all day! it smells amaZing and im going to keep repurchasing it
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not care for Taylor Swift but I was looking for a new perfume and I fell in love with this one. Like head over heels in love.
It is floral with a touch of fruity.
It is very feminine but works for both young women and older women.
It lasts all day on me. I mean ALL DAY!! Even longer than my expensive perfumes.
I definitely recommend.
Nikkee V.
Nikkee V.
Milford, NJ
While originally I was IN LOVE with this scent, I do find now that I need to limit my use of it. Occasionally I find the scent too overbearing for my liking and actually have gotten a headache from wearing it. I do get a lot of compliments while wearing it, but you only need a SMALL amount because it is quite strong.
Maura O.
Maura O.
Moscow, PA
I love this so much! Not as much as the original Wonderstruck, but it's still very nice. I love taylor Swift so I was going to buy this regardless, but I do actually love the smell! Whats great is now you can find it in box sets at places like TJ Maxx for much cheaper! Definitely a great fall and winter scent!
Tara S.
Tara S.
First, I love the bottle. It feels very nice and sturdy for the price. I got this at Ross for a very decent price, but I would not pay full price. The scent doesn't last long on my skin and it is a bit too much of something (I think it's the vanilla) so I don't reach for this often. Will not repurchase.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Thornton, CO
I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It is my favorite. I have tried the purple one as well by Taylor Swift, but I like this one more. I got it for my sister's for Christmas and they are in love with it now also! I highly suggest trying it out! I will most likely be using it for quite a while to come.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised with this scent. I have only bought it a couple of times because it isn't a scent that I want to use every day. My favorite color is purple and I love sparkling things so the bottle is great. I have received several compliments while wearing it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Annabel V.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this perfume and I love it! Do you know of any others that resembles this scent ?
hayley c.