BY TAYLOR SWIFT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Gift Set for Women: Magical and alluring Creates a great first impression and memorable encounters The Taylor Swift fragrance set features a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum spray, 1.0 fluid ounces Body lotion, 1.7 fluid ounces Mini parfum, 0.17 fluid ounces Taylor Swift gift set includes scents such as fressia, apple blossom, vanilla and more The packaging also follows the 'Enchanted' theme and features an image of Taylor see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Worth it?2 Answers
  • Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bo...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/p...2 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
Paige P.
This fragrance is ok nothing special for me. I got it for $6.99 @ Marshalls i prefer the Wonderstruck in the purple bottle. I only got the. 5 fl oz so it's small enough for my purse if i just want to freshen up. I will not be purchasing the big bottle. I think it's discontinued anyways.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday & it smells so good. It last so long cause you need 1-2 spritz on your body. I've had this for about six months now. I love how small it is because it fits in a purse or when you are going on vacation. I'm not sure where he bought it at but most likely marshalls or tjmaxx. It did come in a box, but I never got the cute charm. I could've thrown it away on accident while still in the box :/
Daisy M.
Euless, TX
Ahhhh this is definitely my favorite perfume of all time I've bought it a million times and everyone in my family wears it too! My boyfriend loves the smell and always compliments me every time! This is definitely underrated and it's so worth every penny!! I buy mine at marshalls and it's always affordable!!
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
I was pleasantly surprised with this scent. I have only bought it a couple of times because it isn't a scent that I want to use every day. My favorite color is purple and I love sparkling things so the bottle is great. I have received several compliments while wearing it.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
All time favorite perfume! I get so many compliments on this perfume! I have been using it for years and hope that I can continue to use it for many more years to come. I highly recommend it! The scent is not too strong, but it definitely leaves a long lasting impression without an overbearing scent! Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love the bottle, looks like a magic potion and the scent, the scent is strong, sexy, addicting. One of my favorite drugstore perfumes, for sure. And I must say, I like the artist, the clothing line, the fragances... Taylor never lets down!
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is sweet smelling but not too sweet. I originally bout this for my stepdaughter but I liked it so much my husband got it for me for Christmas. It is a cute little bottle too. I might buy some more to save for later, the scents I like usually get discontinued before I need to purchase more.
💎💋💘💝Tiffani S.
I really liked the magazine tester, but when I actually got the bottle, it was different from what I remembered. It's very oriental. I've had compliments, typically from older men. I used for a couple weeks, it smelled better in the bottle than on my skin with my chemistry, in my opinion. I'd recommend ages 47+
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I actually liked this scent. Most celebrity perfumes don't appeal to me (thick, sweet, candy-like scents), but this has a floral/musky scent.

I only have the travel size roller ball, but I would definitely consider buying in a bottle once this runs out. It's very reasonably priced too.
Alicia A.
So feminine. I love it. It's not a strong scent but I bet it'll have heads turning. I wish they had bigger bottles. I think I got it from ross. I don't know that they still carry it or I was just in luck.  If you find it, stock up on it. It's inexpensive and smells amazing.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Jocelyn V.
Gainesville, GA
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Has anyone tried this? Worth it?
hayley c.