Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum

by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Gift Set for Women: Magical and alluring Creates a great first impression and memorable encounters The Taylor Swift fragrance set features a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum spray, 1.0 fluid ounces Body lotion, 1.7 fluid ounces Mini parfum, 0.17 fluid ounces Taylor Swift gift set includes scents such as fressia, apple blossom, vanilla and more The packaging also follows the 'Enchanted' theme and features an image of Taylor

Is this a floral perfume??
Was this as good as the first?
Where can I get this?
Start your review of Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing.in reviews
This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages.in reviews
All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent.in reviews
It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !in reviews
Meriden, CT
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum uploaded by Esther R.
I like very much this perfume from Taylor Swift because is a delicate oriental floral fragrance. It’s smells like pop of wild berries and sweet floral tones on a wooden background. And this perfume is name after a Taylor Swift song call Enchanted.
Keokuk, IA
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kelly L.
It’s a very mysterious perfume. I love vanilla, this is such a deep, rich vanilla. I could wear it forever. Wish the bottle was bigger, this is not my first bottle. Highly recommend if you’re a vanilla lover.
Annapolis , MD
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jameara B.
My all time fav everyday fragrance last all day long great price too I have bought it many many times and I will continue to do so !
Catlettsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this perfume! It smells so so amazing. And the smell lasts all day long. It’s actually not as pricey as a lot of other high end perfumes either which is so nice. I’ll definitely be buying again soon as my daughter loves this perfume as well! #taylorswift #perfume #love #shopping #momlife
Tomball, TX
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum uploaded by elvia P.
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum is one of my favorite perfumes and has been for years. It smells fruity with a lil bit of musk but only upgraded if that makes sense. It lasts all day and if you wear lotion then spray it lasts even longer. The packaging is quite exquisite. Definitely worth every penny
Narragansett, RI
I LOVE this product. It smells amazing, one of my favorite products to use on the go. It is long lasting and the packaging is beautiful. Definitely worth the price. I would totally buy this product again and I recommend to others.
It’s nice but has a really strong fragrance. If you don’t want everyone to ask you what you’re wearing. You shouldn’t wear this one. It’s really strong would last whole day and probably still in the clothes too. It’s cheap but good
San Ramon, CA
This perfume is decently nice! The smell can be a little overwhelming sometimes in that old lady kind of way which I don’t love hence why only 4 stars.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this perfume so much! I’ve worn it for more than 7 years and I never get tired of it. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. I only have to spray it twice for the scent to stay all day and night.
This is one of my favorite Taylor Swift fragrances! It smells so nice and sweet and fruity, and I actually like it even more than her original Wonderstruck fragrance! The bottle is so beautiful too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spring Valley, CA