BY TAYLOR SWIFT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this? Worth it?2 Answers
  • Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles lo...4 Answers
  • I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple on...2 Answers
Taylor Swift Enchanted Eau de Parfum
  • "This is definitely an every day perfume which is suitable for all ages." in 1 review
  • "Definitely my all time favorite scent and as soon as I finish my current bottle, I will be repurchasing." in 1 review
  • "It smells so amazing, I want it to be my signature scent !" in 1 review
  • "All her perfume smells amazing but this one is just the perfect scent." in 1 review
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
I absolutley love this perfume! I recieved as a stocking stuffer for Christmas a few years back and I still have a little more than half the bottle left. I use it almost every day and it seems to last a good majority of the day after it is applied. It smells very girly and sweet, so it may not suite people who are going for more of a mature smell. My friend has the roll on version of this and it seems to work just as well except the cap is a little loose. The packaging is beautiful and overall, it's a very good product.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
My favorite perfume. Love this product. Is a great price and lasts all day. Suitable for all ages. Has a sweeter scent. I am a repeat user. I will continue using this product. Taylor Swift has this perfume called Enchanted Wonderstruck and another called Wonderstruck. Wonderstruck is in a purple bottle and has more of a woodsy/sandalwood scent. I do not really care for it. While enchanted wonderstruck is in a red bottle and smells sweeter and better in my opinion.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday & it smells so good. It last so long cause you need 1-2 spritz on your body. I've had this for about six months now. I love how small it is because it fits in a purse or when you are going on vacation. I'm not sure where he bought it at but most likely marshalls or tjmaxx. It did come in a box, but I never got the cute charm. I could've thrown it away on accident while still in the box :/
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
This is my ALL TIME favorite perfume I've been wearing this everyday for the past maybe 3 years that my friends literally tell me i have a nice specific scent. Once my friend was at my house and she smelled the perfume and she said WOAH THIS SMELLS LIKE YOU and it made me laugh so clearly this lasts all day! it smells amaZing and im going to keep repurchasing it
Nikkee V.
Milford, NJ
While originally I was IN LOVE with this scent, I do find now that I need to limit my use of it. Occasionally I find the scent too overbearing for my liking and actually have gotten a headache from wearing it. I do get a lot of compliments while wearing it, but you only need a SMALL amount because it is quite strong.
Maura O.
Moscow, PA
I love this so much! Not as much as the original Wonderstruck, but it's still very nice. I love taylor Swift so I was going to buy this regardless, but I do actually love the smell! Whats great is now you can find it in box sets at places like TJ Maxx for much cheaper! Definitely a great fall and winter scent!
Marie P.
This is literally the only perfume set I own, because it's the only one I need. Every time I want to smell a little nicer than usual, I spritz on two sprays of this stuff. It smells wonderful, and it's really long-lasting - it sticks to my clothes so they smell great for a really long time.
Skylar J.
Memphis, MI
This is my all time favorite perfume!! I definitely prefer the red bottle over the blue one. I have had the same bottle for a few years and it's not even half gone. I get many compliments on it, even after I've been wearing it all day. Plus, the bottle is super cute!
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
I have this perfume as well as Wonderstruck and I love them both! This one is strong but not too strong and very girly. The bottle is super cute and the price is affordable. I think this is my favorite perfume that I own. I would definitely recommend buying.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
I purchased this in the roller ball form. It is a great scent that smells a little like the original wonder struck as far as the sweetness of it but is different at the same time. If you like the original I would recommend trying this one as well.
Annabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't had the chance to smell this perfume before. How strong is it? When is it best to wear it? And where would I be able to purchase it? It's a must have for me, so I just wanted to know if it was worth purchasing?
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Is this perfume similar to her other Wonderstuck? The bottles looks very similar? How strong is the smell and will it stay on all day? Thanks!
Jocelyn V.
I've smelled the other perfume by Taylor swift the blue/purple one and it smells soo good but I've never smelled this one. What kind of sent does it have? Which of the two would be best to purchase? Does the sent last long or does it wear off pretty quick?
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? Worth it?
hayley c.