BY TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor Swift s Debut Studio Album Songs Include: Tim McGraw. Picture to Burn. Teardrops on My Guitar. A Place in This World. Cold as You. The Outside. Tied Together with a Smile. Stay Beautiful. Should ve Said No. Mary s Song. Our Song Total length:  53:44 The album was released on October 24, 2006 when Swift was just 16 years old, by Big Machine Records. see more...

Taylor Swift CD
  • "Taylor Swift's first album is what first made start listening to her music, following her career and attending her concerts." in 15 reviews
  • "MY DAUGHTER LOVES LISTENING TO TAYLOR SWIFT MUSIC , SHE LEARNED ALMOST ALL AND SHE'S ONLY 8 YRS OLD....WE ALL LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC AT HOME,WORK,AND CAR.." in 10 reviews
  • "i liked taylor swift when she first came out now all her songs are getting annoying they out played her music on the radio " in 9 reviews
  • "love her music every song she makes seems to be about my life i love it its like she takes all the words right out of my mouth!!" in 7 reviews
  • "Not that her new stuff is bad (I love Shake it Off) but she's not a country singer any more." in 5 reviews
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im not a Taylor Swift fan anymore but when she came out with this CD, this was everything. The best cd that she has ever released. Might be an unpopular opinion to most people but I'm just speaking the truth. THIS is Taylor Swift. Not whatever she is doing today. Her work today is crap.
Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was the first ever Taylor Swift CD that I purchased! I loved all of her country hits! I used to listen to this album all the time! There are some really great songs and others not so much! This is definitely a great debut album!
Hope J.
Burnet
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the track “Our Song” that’s on this CD. It’s so sweet. I think Tay makes a much better pop artist than country, but she still made a pretty darn good country artist. I don’t know a person who hasn’t heard T Swift.
Elle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is probably nostalgia talking, but I love this cd. As a young teenager who didn't understand love or anything, I sung my heart out to these songs and played them on repeat on YouTube. I'm sure if I played them all again, I would still know every word. She is very talented with writing songs.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm no longer a Taylor Swift fan, but I used to be when I was in middles school and this album was the album that made me fall in love with her music!  This was constantly on repeat and to this day I still listen to it.  This album just brings back so many memories, it is definitely one of my favorites.
Lauren W.
Dallas, TX
YES QUEEN ORIGINAL TSWIFT!! She needs to come back and do country because this was perfection, sweet and innocent but very catchy. I used to have dance parties all the time to this album. I have no shame in saying that I still know every word to every song this many years later, this will forever be my favorite Taylor album.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the Taylor Swift cd that I will always love. She was so pure in the cd and the songs were so real and this was her country stage when she was just getting started. Out of all her cds I recommend this one the most.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This CD has some of my fav T Swift songs on it. I like her old music so much better and they seem more country. I love this CD and all the songs on it. Our Song has always been one of my favorites along with teardrops on my guitar.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Old Taylor. OG Taylor. At times I miss you and your country twang. How you sang about burning pictures and Tim Magraw. Your incredible curly locks and the crazy ness that hadn’t quite been exposed to the world yet.
Deja C.
lol yea but I'm gonna be the best dad I know he was my friend he said yes to me but I'm gonna go to eat with me a whole week later I'm so hungry and I'm ready daddy to be like that I'm gonna go to eat with me a whole week of Christmas time he came me a little more of my life than I thought it would have been my niece and she
Alexandria S.
Favorite song?
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TAYLOR SWIFT SONG..?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
What you do on your free time?
Ashley G.
Merced, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Why is Taylor swift perfect?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What is it you like about Taylor Swift?