Taylor Swift s Debut Studio Album Songs Include: Tim McGraw. Picture to Burn. Teardrops on My Guitar. A Place in This World. Cold as You. The Outside. Tied Together with a Smile. Stay Beautiful. Should ve Said No. Mary s Song. Our Song Total length:  53:44 The album was released on October 24, 2006 when Swift was just 16 years old, by Big Machine Records.

Favorite song?
Is this still for purchase?
What's your favourite song?
Start your review of Taylor Swift CD!
Product Highlights
“Taylor Swift's first album is what first made start listening to her music, following her career and attending her concerts.” in reviews
“MY DAUGHTER LOVES LISTENING TO TAYLOR SWIFT MUSIC , SHE LEARNED ALMOST ALL AND SHE'S ONLY 8 YRS OLD....WE ALL LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC AT HOME,WORK,AND CAR..” in reviews
“i liked taylor swift when she first came out now all her songs are getting annoying they out played her music on the radio ” in reviews
“love her music every song she makes seems to be about my life i love it its like she takes all the words right out of my mouth!!” in reviews
“Taylor Swift's first album is one of her best and its something I can go back and listen to even though its almost 10 years old.” in reviews
If you want to be depressed over a heartbreak you didn’t have listen to this bad boy. Taylor is a genius who creates the best music in the world. I would die for this album
Dallas, TX
YES QUEEN ORIGINAL TSWIFT!! She needs to come back and do country because this was perfection, sweet and innocent but very catchy. I used to have dance parties all the time to this album. I have no shame in saying that I still know every word to every song this many years later, this will forever be my favorite Taylor album.
Loveland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This used to be one of my favorite cd to listen to. it does have some great songs on there but there are some annoying ones. i would definitely recommend this just until you find the annoying ones lol
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This CD has some of my fav T Swift songs on it. I like her old music so much better and they seem more country. I love this CD and all the songs on it. Our Song has always been one of my favorites along with teardrops on my guitar.
Greenwood, SC
Her first album. Such nostalgia just looking at the album cover. I loved this one so much! I was just a child listening to this and I remember loving all of the songs. I have always loved Taylor Swift, even at a young age.
lol yea but I'm gonna be the best dad I know he was my friend he said yes to me but I'm gonna go to eat with me a whole week later I'm so hungry and I'm ready daddy to be like that I'm gonna go to eat with me a whole week of Christmas time he came me a little more of my life than I thought it would have been my niece and she
Burnet
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the track “Our Song” that’s on this CD. It’s so sweet. I think Tay makes a much better pop artist than country, but she still made a pretty darn good country artist. I don’t know a person who hasn’t heard T Swift.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the Taylor Swift cd that I will always love. She was so pure in the cd and the songs were so real and this was her country stage when she was just getting started. Out of all her cds I recommend this one the most.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Taylor Swift's country albums were what I use to always listen to. I use to be the biggest fan of her. I also use to know almost all the lyrics to her country songs. White horse is one of my favorite songs by her. I like some of her new pop songs but I liked her better when she was a country singer.
Randleman, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This album is one of my favorites. The music is more country than pop. To me this album has so much meaning behind it you can tell that Taylor put emotion behind it unlike her music now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...