Taylor Precision Products 6 Packs 28OZ GRY Hydrate Bottle (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ryan M.

BY TAYLOR

28 OZ, Powdered Sky/Ash Gray, Triton Plastic & Silicone Pinch & Carry Hydration Bottle, Single Wall, Leak Proof, 800Ml, Silicone Handle, P" & Pull To Open, Silicone Grip, Infuse With Flavor. see more...

Review (1)
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
This is a solid water bottle. I really like the top closure which A) makes it impossible to lose the lid and B) has a handle which is huge when pushing strollers that weren’t graciously designed with a cup holder. The issue i have and it’s because I’m spoiled now, is that water doesn’t stay cold in it. I never thought that that was an issue until I purchased an insulated metal bottle and it turns out that I really enjoy cool water. I do appreciate being able to see through the plastic tho, and I am more likely to infuse water in a plastic bottle than metal, so it has its purpose in my life.
Morgan H.
Lexington
How many ounces does this bottle hold? I would love to give this a try! I'm a water bottle junkie.