BY GENERIC

Laura V.
Spring Valley, NY
This wine is really cheap this gallon bottle cost about 12.00 bucks and it’s a sweet tasting wine some people like to refer to it as grape Hennessy it’s a smooth sip but can really catch up and get u drink great with food and great for gatherings
ashlie c.
Schenectady, NY
My ALL TIME FAVORITE WINE! 3 glasses and I’m MESSED UP! This is literally the Hennessy of all wines and i LOVEEEE it . It’s super affordable and it gets you tipsy i would definitely buy this again
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Absolutely love this red wine. It's sweet and very strong. One glass will literally do you just right. I love the fact that it's not expensive at all and lasts forever!
Katy S.
Bronx, NY
This wine is better than what I expected. Especially for the price point. My boyfriend bought it and I'm not usually a huge fan of red wine but I enjoyed this wine very much.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
This wine is worth every 5.99 it had me on my ass. It is 18% alc. I was not expecting that from this , and it was not strong at all.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I'm not much of a drinker but this port has a smooth, full taste that I really enjoy. Very mild but very tasty.