Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz uploaded by Delhi c.Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz uploaded by Brina B.Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz uploaded by Victoria R.

BY TAYLOR

Taylor organic sweet baby lettuce 5 oz see more...

Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz
  • "They lettuce is always fresh and just the right amount to make a salad for my family." in 1 review
Cathy L.
Parsippany, NJ
Have to eat fairly soon, but it's a good salad. I like baby lettuces, more tender.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
One of my favorite brands! I've always gotten good quality and it tastes good!
Allie S.
Great product. Always fresh and easy to add into a meal without having to do a lot of prep. However, I do wish there were smaller containers available since it a lot to consume for one person before it spoils.
michelle m.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy this blend, however I find that if you don't eat it within a couple days, the arugula turns to mush and then you have to wash off the rest of the still fresh lettuce.
Kelsey S.
Ottawa, ON
These are common in my local grocery stores and often at a good price. The variety of greens is appreciated though some are a bit more bitter than I'd like.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Is this brand genuinly organic?