Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz uploaded by Delhi c.Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz uploaded by Brina B.Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz uploaded by Victoria R.

BY TAYLOR

Taylor organic sweet baby lettuce 5 oz see more...

Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz
  • "They lettuce is always fresh and just the right amount to make a salad for my family." in 1 review
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
I am constantly eating big salads and sandwiches, especially during the warmer months. I always have an abundance of veggies in my fridge and spinach is always one of them. The benefits are magical and I love adding it to my smoothies for added protein and vitamins.
Mondely C.
This is perfect for my favorite salad "Cesar Salad". It's simple to use, and this vegetables are already clean to eat. The only bad thing is you need to eat it fast!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love this box of mixed lettuce so much! This is the brand they sell at my local store. I love box lettuce it makes things so easy. I just wish single servings weren't so much because it's too hard for me to buy the box when I'm the only one who eats these.
Melanie H.
Lathrop, CA
I really enjoy this blend, however I find that if you don't eat it within a couple days, the arugula turns to mush and then you have to wash off the rest of the still fresh lettuce. I'm all for arugula, but it just seems like kind of a waste because it goes bad so quickly in comparison to the other lettuces in the blend. Other than that, this is a very nice blend
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Stays fresh for about 6 to 10 days!! I love the packaging, I just add a paper towel to the top of the lettuce (it pulls away any extra moisture). The fist time purchase I thought the package was small, but when I started eating, there was so much packed in there!
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I don't buy it because it's organic, I buy it because I can't find too many other big containers of salad. We eat big salads with dinner every night, and I don't want to run to the store every other day for a tiny bag of Dole lettuce. I love that it's mixed greens, I really don't care for iceberg.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I like this brand but at the same time I wonder how organic it really is. It is a good salad and full of nutrients that are good for you especially if you are losing weight or watching what you eat on a daily basis.
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
I love the convenience of these lettuce packages. They're washed and ready to go and are fresh for at least a few days. I would love to see some more coupons or deals on these though.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
Sticking on the organic train isn't bad thing in this case. It may be a little more expensive but it's usually crisp and lasts a few days as long as you keep in an ideal environment.
Lisa R C.
Orlando, FL
I never have any problems with these packages. They lettuce is always fresh and just the right amount to make a salad for my family. All I do is add other vegetables to it and it's ready to go. Great value as well.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Is this brand genuinly organic?