BY TAYLOR

Taylor organic sweet baby lettuce 5 oz see more...

Taylor Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce 5 oz
  • "They lettuce is always fresh and just the right amount to make a salad for my family." in 1 review
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
Fresh tasty organic sweet healthy I absolutely love the see each lettuce ..affordable price and can't bet sale..sliders and lettuces prefect snack.. groceries carry at tyes..
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
la lechuga es recontra parece como si recién lo hubiesen sacado de la tierra es recontra fresca para preparar una rica ensalada para mi familia
Megan G.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
Pretty good product. The lid makes it easy to open and close, but it also doesn't stay fresh for very long.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Amherst, OH
This is by far my favorite salad mix available at the grocery store. The mixture of the different types of greens makes for a more fresh taste!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Stays fresh for about 6 to 10 days!! I love the packaging, I just add a paper towel to the top of the lettuce (it pulls away any extra moisture). The fist time purchase I thought the package was small, but when I started eating, there was so much packed in there!
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
One of my favorite brands! I've always gotten good quality and it tastes good!
Lisa R C.
Lisa R C.
Orlando, FL
I never have any problems with these packages. They lettuce is always fresh and just the right amount to make a salad for my family. All I do is add other vegetables to it and it's ready to go. Great value as well.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I like this brand but at the same time I wonder how organic it really is. It is a good salad and full of nutrients that are good for you especially if you are losing weight or watching what you eat on a daily basis.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Lathrop, CA
I really enjoy this blend, however I find that if you don't eat it within a couple days, the arugula turns to mush and then you have to wash off the rest of the still fresh lettuce. I'm all for arugula, but it just seems like kind of a waste because it goes bad so quickly in comparison to the other lettuces in the blend. Other than that, this is a very nice blend
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
Sticking on the organic train isn't bad thing in this case. It may be a little more expensive but it's usually crisp and lasts a few days as long as you keep in an ideal environment.
Pittsburgh , Pa