Taylor Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz uploaded by Jessica-Lee N.Taylor Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz uploaded by Kariana F.Taylor Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz uploaded by Ines G.

BY TAYLOR

Taylor organic baby spinach 5 oz see more...

Anndria T.
This spinach is always fresh, but it is definitely organic. I have found bugs in mine several times. They are always alive, but I still get grossed out that I find bugs in the packaging. To me that screams pore quality control at the company's packaging plant.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I buy a tub of this every single week without fail. I've been making green smoothies and drinking them daily for the past three years because I was trying to get more greens into my diet. Blending baby spinach with fruit and almond milk is the absolute best way to drink my greens, and it's so good too!
shilpa l.
We eat lots of spinach of this brand. It's triple washed and ready to eat so always in my freeze. We use them in salads, sandwiches, paratha's , juices curds and almost in everything. While refrigerated also it's shelf life is very short. It gets wet fast otherwise we love this product a lot.
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Spinach in general is very good for you. It has only a few calories in a big serving. Every time I go grocery shopping, organic spinach is a must buy. We use it for salads, toppings on subs, pizzas etc. I would recommend only getting the organic kind though, because you don't want all the extra chemicals! 5 stars for this product :)
Sunshine H.
Lemoore, CA
Love this spinach! It's great in salads, sandwiches and even smoothies! You can add it to pasta dishes and is very good in lasagna. You can make an easy, healthy dinner by layering thin cut steak with some of this spinach, julienned red or yellow bell peppers and feta cheese, just roll the steak and season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. So simple and so delicious!!!
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
This is my go to spinach for my salad base. Obviously it gets bonus points (as always) for being organic. There are so many companies out there force feeding us junk that it's great to have an organic option. In addition to salads it's great on pizza, burgers, etc. A little pricey but you will always pay more for organic.
jennifer h.
Pasadena, CA
AMAIZING I just love adding spinach to EVERYTHING I make egg sandwich with a little bit of bacon fry the egg in the bacon grease to avoid using more oil some cheese sometimes mushrooms & tons of this spinach it's the BEST
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
Our family does a lot of juicing and uses spinach in place of lettuce in most dishes. This is the only brand we buy. It tastes fresh and has no after taste of insecticides or other chemicals like a lot of brands do.
Melinda A.
Sallis, MS
I like trying new products , testing them in order to recommend the products to other and buy them myself. New products are new ideals to me that I can share with others products in all catagories
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Excellent product, and it holds its freshness as well! These are the perfect size for making approximately 3 smoothies, as I like to add lots of greens to them! Or use half of the container for stir fry!
Liz B.
Houghton , MI
Does this stay fresh?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Does this spinach have a different taste since it is organic?