Taylor Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz

by Taylor

Taylor organic baby spinach 5 oz

Does this spinach have a different taste since it is organic?
Does this stay fresh?
Start your review of Taylor Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz!
Ellen C.
I love these sautéed with garlic and olive oil and mushrooms sometimes. I also like them washed and raw as a salad or a side dish any time of day.
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like to use spinach in several different recipes but my favorite is in Tuscan Chicken and this has enough for a few recipes in it.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Este saludable y rico producto es uno de mis preferidos a la hora de hacer sándwiches o acompañar cualquier alimento !
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Spinach in general is very good for you. It has only a few calories in a big serving. Every time I go grocery shopping, organic spinach is a must buy. We use it for salads, toppings on subs, pizzas etc. I would recommend only getting the organic kind though, because you don't want all the extra chemicals! 5 stars for this product :)
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
This is my go to spinach for my salad base. Obviously it gets bonus points (as always) for being organic. There are so many companies out there force feeding us junk that it's great to have an organic option. In addition to salads it's great on pizza, burgers, etc. A little pricey but you will always pay more for organic.
shilpa L.
Taylor Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz uploaded by shilpa L.
We eat lots of spinach of this brand. It's triple washed and ready to eat so always in my freeze. We use them in salads, sandwiches, paratha's , juices curds and almost in everything. While refrigerated also it's shelf life is very short. It gets wet fast otherwise we love this product a lot.
Lizet D.
San Jose, CA
Always very fresh and a crisp to my Spanish, love to have around for sandwich or salad or my juices even in my omlets
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
yess i love spinach and this one especially, it’s really good and plus you can use spinach on everything and with everything and it’s not expensive, highly recommend
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love spinach. So many health benefits, so many ways to cook it, and since it has practically no taste, it’s the perfect vegetable to add to anything. One tub generally lasts me two days
Amber S.
Ewing, NJ
Love spinach doesn't really matter the brand as long as it's not in a can. We use both baby and normal spinach for salads, cooking