BY TAYLOR OF OLD BOND STREET

Working to protect and moisturise your skin to give an overall better shave the St James Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl contains a uniquely smooth cream. Blended with essential oils and natural ingredients the beautifully masculine fragrance contains top notes of citrus while the cream itself works into a rich lather for a comfortable feel on the skin. Paraben free. - E.D Directions for use: - Place cream on either the shaving brush or directly onto the palm of the hand. - Apply to the face where the shaving brush is used and work into a lather. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Brian C.
Brian C.
Smyrna , Tn
My favorite scent from TOBS!!! So much in fact I bought the deodorant and aftershave also. Great lather every time and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. A definite must have for any wet shaver!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
My husband uses this and swears by it. He won't use anything else. I love the smell and have used it when I run out of my shaving gel. It works great and leaves skin soft.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
Meant for men I'm pretty sure, but great for shaving your legs. Leaves your skin feeling amazing
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Don't shave my face but I do know my boyfriend uses something similar to prevent bumps
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Great shaving cream. With the packaging, it is easier to control the amount of product that you are using, unlike many conventional shaving cream packaging. Great to prevent bumps and razor burn
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
My boyfriend uses this and it gives him such a smooth and clean shave. Also allows him to use all of it with the way it's packaged. Also very easy with his sensitive skin.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
I love the way this stuff smells!! It made my husbands face baby smooth with no irritation! We love it. I use it as well but we don't want to share.
Harout T.
Harout T.
I personally use this aftershave soap and have purchased it on Amazon! I feel this is of superior quality and it has given me a good result while shaving!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband have this and he loves it. It smells Good and it's great for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin soft after shaving.
Terra G.
Terra G.
Great for sensitive skin. Super soft and helps give a close, smooth shave. My boyfriend loves it
Megan S.
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried this product?
Karen S.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm just here for the badge
Kelly S.