BY TAYLOR OF OLD BOND STREET

Buy on lookfan...
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this Taylor of old bond street avocado shaving cream. It compares to different products. Yes very effective. Yes this shaving cream is very easy to use. I night the shaving cream from Amazon.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite shaving cream. Hands down. The lather is so thick that it may clog up conventional razors, but if you use a cutthroat razor like I like to, this cream is very moisturizing and the smell is ridiculous. Slow down, take your time and enjoy your shave.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Works great. Smells good. Leaves your skin smooth after you shave. I liked it. I recommend others to try!
Meredith B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
leaves my skin soft and without knicks or cuts. i love it and it has a great smell.
Deanna M.
This looks cool probably have to get this one day for my bf when he shaves.
Gabriela S.
Riverside, CA
Where can i purchase this product?
Sylviah S.
Does this come in solid form? I'm on the hunt for a soap that lathers up like shaving cream. Basically a soap-like product that is used for shaving BUT NOT Shaving cream. My brother has been asking me about products like these and every year it's his only request for birthday and/or Christmas gifts. I've bought many soaps that claim to be for shaving but he says they're not up to par. He's really picky and just wants a solid-like shaving soap that lathers into a creamy consistency. If this is like that let me know. If someone knows a better alternative product, please share.
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
Is this a solid bar or a cream shaving soap?