BY TAYLOR NEW YORK

• Anyone else use this for cooking?2 Answers
  • Can someone describe the notes and taste to me? What is...1 Answers
Alli M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Taylor New York Marsala is a sweeter wine used frequently for cooking Chicken Marsala. It is a sweet wine used for cooking, but still tastes good. Never cook with I wine you wouldn't drink. I also use it in beef stews to add a savory touch . It can be hard to find. I was able to have liquor store order it for me.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Delicious wine from upstate New York is a bit sweeter than a traditional cooking Marsala but has a nice tamarind flavor which works well in some dishes but could also be served room temp as a dessert wine though it does taste a bit like port wine
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I very much enjoyed using this I'm chicken marsala and other pasta and Italian dishes. I personally would never drink this. I feel like it's only for cooking. I bought it on accident one day at Publix and haven't gone back since!
Leia W.
I love chicken Marsala and this is the perfect wine for it. I have tried many different brands or Marsala wine and this seems to be the best in over all flavor. I would recommend this to all of my friends!
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
This is my go to Marsala for cooking. It is inexpensive but doesn't taste cheap. It completely met my expectations and compliments chicken for Chicken Marsala and balances out the flavors of the mushrooms and cheese
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This stuff is great for making Marsala sauce for meats and mashed potatoes. It is not overly alcoholic and created a very smooth sauce. It's uses for cooking are endless and it always creates a masterpiece of a dish.
Danielle T.
Lansing, MI
I love using this to create Marsala dishes for my family. I find this to be affordable. Great flavor, not super strong like some cheaper versions. Beat my expectations! I would recommend this to other people.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This was ok I didn't care for this to drink but was very good to cook with I have to say... Just was a bit strong for my liking I wouldn't buy this as a drinking wine again but found a great cooking Marsala
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This works absolutely perfect for a pasta night or chicken Parmesan ..heck I even use to saute vegetables for a side! My boyfriend always asks what I did to change the normal taste 😊😊
Taryn W.
Moscow, ID
This is the best Marsala for cooking. When added to a dish, it keeps its bold flavor & smell without overpowering the rest of the meal. It is my go to when making Chicken Marsala!
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Is this brand good for cooking?
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this add good flavor to cooking?
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
How is this? I love making chicken Marsala so I'm always looking for new wines to use
Liz B.
Has anyone used this in cooking?
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
Can anyone tell me about this? I've never heard of it before