Taylor New York Lake Country, Red Wine

by Taylor New York

Taylor New York Lake Country Red is the perfect red wine for those first-time red wine customers or those put off by heavy dry red wines. Taylor Lake County produces semi-dry, fruit-forward wines for every occasion. Over 115 years of Taylor family winemaking experience goes into every bottle. This wine is pleasantly, but not overly, dry. It is slightly lighter in body than burgundy. This red is delightful for any occasion enhanced by wine. This wine maintains peak flavor if refrigerated after opening and consumed within 14 days of opening.

How many carbs in your red wine
Start your review of Taylor New York Lake Country, Red Wine!
Kay G.
Westbrook, ME
I live to bake at night after the kids are in bed. I often switch up my wines trying new ones as often as I can. This is a great red wine I enjoyed it.
Cathy P.
Bellport, NY
Only giving this 3 stars because this is my dads favorite. We have to buy this for him whenever we see him. Very cheap and comes in a jug.
angela E.
Merrillville , IN
I like all Taylor lake country products they taste great and there a decent price its a good product to have in your fridge so yes I'd recommend to everyone to try
Jessica C.
A good cooking wine but I would not drink it, just screams a hangover and taste isn't there.
Andrea L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great red wine!! Reasonably priced and perfect taste. I love pairing it with steak.
Katlain T.
Apple Valley, CA
This wine is amazing. However, I think this wine is very dry tasting. My personal tastes in wine include sweet savory tastes.
Stephanie L.
Lowville, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great table wine. Nice rich flavor, great for celebrations and won't break the bank! Definitely a hit at dinner party's
Lilly M.
Bowie, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this wine for the price! It tastes good, and is not too heavy. I will take it along with something rich!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...