BY GENERIC

Caitlin H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a great sherry to drink with, but an excellent sherry to cook with. We use this brand a lot for cooking because it is not too expensive and lends our food some great flavor. It's easy to find in grocery stores and I would continue to repurchase this cooking sherry.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a nice, smooth sherry. I have purchased it a few times and plan to do so again in the future. It's nice to find a quality sherry at the store that isn't Harvey Bristol (nothing against Harvey, but he gets boring when he's the only option!).
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My dad swears by this stuff so I had to try it. First impression...YUCK!!!! but I kept drinking. After awhile it wasn't so bad. I guess if I would've mixed it instead of drinking it straight it might've been better .
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
All I will say, this and the red taylor port will MESS YOU UP. Don't let the price and don't let it fool you just because it's a wine lol . But hey, if your plan is to get wasted, this is for you! Oh and the taste is like juice with a pinch of liquor
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
This is a great sherry to buy. Very Affordable. I love cooking with sherry. It does something great to food when used properly. I've used this before, and I will buy again.
maria n.
Richmond, KY
I LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING THIS BADGE VERY SOON .IT LOOKS GOOD AND I LIKE THE BOTTLE DESIGN ON THE BOTTLE . LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD MIXED DRINK
Amanda B.
I love to cook with sherry. It provides a wonderful taste to your foods. This is one of the best I've found so far.