Taylor Gifts Suncast Storage Trends Utility 2-Door Wall Cabinet

by Taylor Gifts

The Suncast Storage Trends Utility 2-Door Wall Cabinet is just what you need to protect and organize your tools and garden supplies. The cabinet includes 1 adjustable shelf that holds up to 50 lbs. With a durable resin construction, this cabinet is sure to last through many years of use. Perfect for your garage, basement, or shed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taylor Gifts Suncast Storage Trends Utility 2-Door Wall Cabinet!
How would you rate this product?
Oldtown , MD
This is perfect for a outside person like myself. I am a gardener and I store my garden tools in this to keep protected in the Summer time when the rain comes in to keep from rusting. I love it and would recommend to anyone who does alot of outside work using tools.
Hilmar, CA
We have one of these for our outdoor tools in the back yard. It's small enough to fit in the corner of our walkway by our garage, which is why we chose this particular design. It's sturdy and lightweight, but durable. The only drawback is that the doors stick every once in a while and it can be annoying.
Columbus, IN
Perfect storage for all you lawn and gardening tools, or anything you normally keep outside. Provides ample storage in a secure and safe alternative to a garage or shed. You can purchase at any Menards or Lowes type store. Worth the purchase price.
My mom has this in her backyard and loves it!! It's big enough to hold everything she needs and is surprisingly sturdy
This storage utillity 2 doors wall cabinet is awesome! I have it in our backyard and we love it! recommend it!
Jackson, NJ
Use this for golf stuff at the start of our driveway. It’s a good place for me to keep the clubs and balls
springfield,ky
His would be great for outdoors to keep cleaning supplies and organize some of the garage
Plattsburgh, NY
This is nice to have to storage stuff so it doesn’t get ruined in the winter or rain!