BY TAYLOR GIFTS

Let your Pet Ride in Style and Comfort! Features: 15" W x 17" D x 19" H - For Pets up to 18 Pounds. Zipper removable micro suede cover. Connection strap included for the seat belt to join the harness. Cover and interior are both machine washable. Plush, comfortable and durable polyurethane foam. The Luxury Lookout I pet car seat is made with an elegant micro suede cover so your pet is sure to enjoy their chic new car seat: Available in a variety of micro suede fabrics you are sure to find the perfect car seat to match any car. The comfortable foam helps your pet ride safe and smooth while in your car or truck. The cover can be removed for easy cleaning. Use the dog car seat in the house as a bed or in the car as a booster! There is a seat belt slot for security and a connecting strap is included for the seat belt to join a harness. see more...

• My dog gets sick in cars, not matter the length of the tr...1 Answers
  • Does it come in different sizes or just one size?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased?6 Answers
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this car seat for my 12 year old Shih Tzu from Amazon in the color black. At first I was disappointed at the cover, I thought it was cheap looking however once I got it hooked up into my Jeep, attached my dogs harness to the safety strap that came with the car seat I wish I had bought one sooner and will be buying another one for my puppy. This provides my dog the ability to look out the window or take a snooze and most importantly I know she is safely harnessed in the back seat should anything happen. I recommend it.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I bought this for my dog recently because i was going on a roadtrip and wanted her to be safe but not necessarily confined to a cage. she loved it! she didn't give me a hard time about putting her in it either!
Alicia C.
Tampa, FL
My dog really loves this product. He always had terrible anxiety in the car, so my vet suggested something he could sit on to see out of the window. This has forever changed our car rides!
Megan k.
Mechanicsburg, OH
My dog is always trying to get out of the window so I went shopping and got him this !! He still enjoys his car rides and likes to nap now !! This will protect ur dog.
Dolores G.
Van Nuys, CA
I wouldn't buy this product is because it doesn't look safe and my dog is very's small she might easily fall
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
Oh my goodness I've never seen anything like this is absolutely adorable I would definitely get for my dog
Racheal K.
This would be a good gift or treat for pets who love to ride in the car and can't get comfortable.
Chelsie A.
Perfect gift for people on the road a lot, or even for a puppy who accompanies a truck driver :)
Estefania C.
Where can this be purchased?
Kimberly G.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does it come in different sizes or just one size?
Tiffany R.
Chicago, Il
My dog gets sick in cars, not matter the length of the trip. Will this help with car sickness?