Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad with Dressing

Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad kit features a fresh blend of cabbage, romaine, carrots, green onions and cilantro paired with pumpkin seeds, crunchy tortilla strips and a creamy cilantro dressing. This complete salad kit is 100% free from artificial ingredients and comes washed and ready to enjoy with toppings and dressing included.

What is the brand name of the Creamy Cilantro Salad Dressing?
What is the brand name of the Creamy Cilantro Salad Dressing?
Start your review of Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad with Dressing!
Valentina G.
San Francisco, CA
Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad with Dressing uploaded by Valentina G.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Actually I chose the Caesar Salad but I couldn’t find the product here. The Ceasar was amazing (no chicken, so good for veggies)
Stephanie B.
Spring Hill, TN
Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad with Dressing uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Publix
This salad was great! Everything was fresh and packaged nicely. I loved the kick from the dressing. The pepitas were new to me but a welcomed addition. I added some Bare chicken nuggets for some additional protein. I will absolutely purchase and enjoy this again!
Ashley K.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I am OBSESSED with this salad! Such a refreshing mix. Absolutely love the Cilantro dressing and the crunch of everything in this salad. I purchase from Sam's Club. Such a simple, easy and DELICIOUS lunch.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad with Dressing uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I liked this salad, I really like the oregano and the avocado dressing. I bought It from BJ's Wholesale Club. It was a good price for a fast and easy salad. I added lime juice in mine because I felt It needed a citrus taste but that’s just my opinion.
Stacey T.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite salads! I take these to work often because they are quick and easy to enjoy.
Erica B.
Lindstrom, MN
Purchased at: Target
Not much of a salad person, but this is actually really good. The tortilla strips add a nice crunchy touch. The dressing is a little sweet, but still good. I think it would be good with some cut up grilled or crispy chicken in it.
samantha S.
fairfield, CA
All I can say is YUM! You will not regret making this salad, but then you will become addicted to it. It is so good on it's own, as a side, or mix in some protein like grilled chicken!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Ready made salads are a huge timesaver for me, and this is a convenient product. The greens are cut small enough to eat without extra cutting. The crunchy toppings are a perfect addition to this dish.
Mandy B.
I tried this flavor for the first time the other day and the flavor is BURSTING with deliciousness. I love this so much. It's my new favorite. It's also an inexpensive choice!
Jennifer P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I really enjoy purchasing and using pre-packaged salads. Taylor Farms is a great brand! This particular salad was not my favorite. It reminded me of McDonald's Southwest salad, but without beans and corn. It wasn't terrible, I just feel like it needed a little something else to spice it up. I would probably purchase it again anyway.