GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesTaylor Farms
Organic Baby Spring Mix & Baby Spinach Lettuces - 55oz Package

Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spring Mix & Baby Spinach Lettuces - 5.5oz Package

Our Taylor Farms Organic 50/50 Salad Blend

Where can I buy this salad at?
Is this healthier than eating lettuce?
Start your review of Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spring Mix & Baby Spinach Lettuces - 5.5oz Package!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Loveeeeee this it is sooooo good I love to use this to make a big ol salad or even cut up & put it on a big Mac bowl with no bread so good I feel no improvement is needed and the flavor & healthy factor from it is just a added bonus I will be buying this again for sure!
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Yo siempre compro espinacas frescas para hacer mis malteadas y sándwiches. Son buenas, saben rico y baratas #f4f #eat #health
Naomi M.
pharr tx
Recently started eating healthy and this has been on the menu since day one! I love it I honestly place it on everything. On my eggs, sandwiches, burgers and salads. I love it so much changes up your meals from only eating lettuce.
Marta v S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
good for salads! very nutritious, add them to your diet every day, they have natural minerals that help your body
Kaymo  F.
Arlington, TX
This is a great healthy and tasty snack wether you are eating it with your favorite dressing or you blend it with some fruit for a smoothie. I love this blend!!!!!!
Cindy V.
Freehold , NJ
Fantastic taste. Crisp. It’s best to eat this soon after purchasing. It’s not like kale that can stay in the refrigerator for a week.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
This salad is so good. When I was a no I said I like the dark green lettuce. I usually do gets cheese, candied pecans (but I can't eat those anymore) so I put non candied pecans or walnuts with cucumber, grated carrots. With a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I prefer a lemon white balsamic vinaigrette. We usually have a regular balsamic for thanksgiving dinner.
Alexandria C.
Roseville, CA
I have made changes to be healthier all around the past 4/5 months and this is my weekly grocery stock up! It's fresh, convenient, and tastes great. I love making fantastic salads with this, easy chicken roll ups (shredded grilled chicken, avocado, blueberries, and chopped almonds) or mixing it in my breakfast smoothies for a natural fiber boost. The variety of the leaves never leave you bored (pun intended). Absolutely love
Natalie R.
Colorado Springs
This is a great salad to have and make for guests over. The only reason why it is not a five star is because at times the the darker leaves can get wilted and mushy and mess up most of the salad. The packaging does help KEEP it a little longer than the bagged lettuce variety but again I would get it and use it up quickly.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
This salad is very tasty and one of my favorite mixes of greens! I love the organic taste, I feel like it taste fresher ! I really recommend getting this item!