Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND uploaded by Jennifer S.Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND uploaded by chaima g.

BY TAYLOR FARMS #3 in Salad

Org salad tf organic 50 50 blend see more...

Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Just tried this for the first time and it was pretty good. you get a good amount for your money
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great salad mix especially if you have trouble getting your darker greens!
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
I like this salad blend. It's fresh and crisp and stays that way because of the resealable container.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
This is a great salad mix. It is always crisp and fresh and makes some delicious dinners and lunches
janna a.
I love it because I try to eat something organic since sometimes we lose with so many food that has many calories this is another choice of food.
Rachel B.
The Taylor farms cobb individual salads are my favorite. I like the cobb because it has a lot of protein and keeps me full longer.
Ananka B.
KANSAS CITY, MO
This is a staple in my house. Wash it, add some veggies, and enjoy! I love the variety of greens used in the mix.
Enfiniti J.
Raleigh, NC
Great for smoothies and dinners/lunch! You can pretty much do what you want and still be healthy! Great vegan choice and it's extremely affordable! I highly recommend!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
This is one of my favorite organic brands for salad mix. I have never had a problem with it going bad too quickly. The package is always fresh!
Margaret  B.
Kansas City, MO
I love buying organic food and I love the prewashed version, the box makes it easy to store and use small portions. The brand is reasonable for what you receive and it is a reusable box that you can wash and store other things in, it is also recycleable which I love.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this healthier than eating lettuce?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this salad at?