Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND uploaded by chaima g.Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY TAYLOR FARMS #7 in Salad

Org salad tf organic 50 50 blend see more...

Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
This is one of my favorite organic brands for salad mix. I have never had a problem with it going bad too quickly. The package is always fresh!
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Fantastic taste. Crisp. It’s best to eat this soon after purchasing. It’s not like kale that can stay in the refrigerator for a week.
Rachel B.
The Taylor farms cobb individual salads are my favorite. I like the cobb because it has a lot of protein and keeps me full longer.
Jill B.
Battle Creek, MI
This has become an almost daily lunch item. Great healthy lunch just add your other favorite salad toppings and romaine lettuce.
monika u.
Long Beach, CA
Is a really good mix of spinach and greens.. Fresh taste i like how i can built my salad in the container it comes with. Perfect
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND is one of the best products if you love organic food it is delicious and fresh.
Ashleigh C.
I usually eat this for lunch twice a week, love the fact it has Spinach in it! you get a lot of product for a good price!
Ananka B.
This is a staple in my house. Wash it, add some veggies, and enjoy! I love the variety of greens used in the mix.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
I like this salad blend. It's fresh and crisp and stays that way because of the resealable container.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
This is a great salad mix. It is always crisp and fresh and makes some delicious dinners and lunches
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this healthier than eating lettuce?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this salad at?