Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND uploaded by chaima g.Taylor Farms ORG SALAD TF ORGANIC 50 50 BLEND uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY TAYLOR FARMS #6 in Salad

Org salad tf organic 50 50 blend see more...

Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This is a great healthy and tasty snack wether you are eating it with your favorite dressing or you blend it with some fruit for a smoothie. I love this blend!!!!!!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I love this lettuce mix! It is so great and not too expensive. I love eating salads and also use on sandwiches. Always extremely fresh and clean and of course healthy! I really recommend this mix!
Enfiniti J.
Raleigh, NC
Great for smoothies and dinners/lunch! You can pretty much do what you want and still be healthy! Great vegan choice and it's extremely affordable! I highly recommend!
Alexandria C.
Roseville, CA
I have made changes to be healthier all around the past 4/5 months and this is my weekly grocery stock up! It's fresh, convenient, and tastes great. I love making fantastic salads with this, easy chicken roll ups (shredded grilled chicken, avocado, blueberries, and chopped almonds) or mixing it in my breakfast smoothies for a natural fiber boost. The variety of the leaves never leave you bored (pun intended). Absolutely love
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
This salad is so good. When I was a no I said I like the dark green lettuce. I usually do gets cheese, candied pecans (but I can't eat those anymore) so I put non candied pecans or walnuts with cucumber, grated carrots. With a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I prefer a lemon white balsamic vinaigrette. We usually have a regular balsamic for thanksgiving dinner.

Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
This is a great salad to have and make for guests over. The only reason why it is not a five star is because at times the the darker leaves can get wilted and mushy and mess up most of the salad. The packaging does help KEEP it a little longer than the bagged lettuce variety but again I would get it and use it up quickly.
Naomi M.
South Houston, TX
Recently started eating healthy and this has been on the menu since day one! I love it I honestly place it on everything. On my eggs, sandwiches, burgers and salads. I love it so much changes up your meals from only eating lettuce.
Margaret  B.
Kansas City, MO
I love buying organic food and I love the prewashed version, the box makes it easy to store and use small portions. The brand is reasonable for what you receive and it is a reusable box that you can wash and store other things in, it is also recycleable which I love.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
This salad is very tasty and one of my favorite mixes of greens! I love the organic taste, I feel like it taste fresher ! I really recommend getting this item!
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
This is fresh and great tasting salad! Any dressing can work with this lettuce!! The only thing is that is can go bad quick if you don't eat it in time.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this healthier than eating lettuce?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this salad at?