BY TAYLOR #4 in Kitchen Scales

Carefully measure out your ingredients with the Taylor Digital Kitchen Scale with Glass Platform. For precise baking and exact nutrition, this kitchen scale measures up to 11 lbs in pounds and ounces. The glass platform is easy to clean and can be used with a variety of bowls and trays (not included), and the Add and Weigh function lets you measure multiple ingredients in the same bowl. see more...

Aimee B.
I love this scale. My boyfriend has this one and I have a different one, but I enjoy using his. The only con on it is, most plates are bigger than the size of the scale, so sometimes the plates are bigger and cover up the numbers it's reading, so I don't like that. Other than that, it's a great product.
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this scale for my husband and he loves it. It's super easy to store since its small and fits into any drawer. The accuracy is on point. It has a nice sleek look too!
Erin B.
Great scale! We use this for measuring our food mostly so we can track our macros/calories. Occasionally we have used it for baking as well. It always works great for us.
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
Love! It's so accurate and convenient. I keep it in one of the drawers in the kitchen and when we I decide to go on a diet and limit my food intake.. I use it
Shakira M.
I love this scale this super cool. It is always good to have one and this is perfect. I recommend it to everyone!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
I use this scale a lot. Very easy to use and doesn't need to calibrate. Has many unit conversions as well..
Liza V.
This is easy to use and has different units to convert to. Quite inexpensive as well.
Grace O.
Tacoma, WA
Pretty good it is very sensitive and has a very nice steal looking finish.
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Taylor Digital Kitchen Scale (Set of 6 )estas basculas digitales son muy importantes en la cocina porque hay recetas en que la medida tiene que ser exata para no alterar la receta me gusta mucho me gustaria una para mi
Katie S.
Fordyce, AR
How big is this? Does it fit well into a standard kitchen drawer or would it have to be on the counter top?