BY TAYLOR SWIFT

THE STORY BEHIND THE FRAGRANCE

The  Grammy winning singer/songwriter and beauty icon Taylor Swift’s eponymous fragrance, Taylor by Taylor Swift, is a playfully sophisticated fragrance.

“Taylor by Taylor Swift is a mix of a lot of things – it’s sweet, it’s sophisticated, it draws you in – it’s really my way of translating classic, yet modern, into a perfume. The floral notes make it timeless and inviting, but it’s also refreshing and unique.”

– Taylor Swift

THE FRAGRANCE

Taylor by Taylor Swift is beautifully crafted from luscious fruits, blushing florals and soft woods. It’s an unforgettable scent that’s classic yet completely alluring.

DISTINCT

The fragrance begins was a burst of fresh fruits and flowers, blending luscious lychee and sparkling tangerine with a whisper of magnolia petals.

MAGNETIC

Evoking a sense of femininity, the middle is a blushing bouquet of some of Taylor’s favorite flowers – peonies, hydrangeas and vanilla orchids.

CAPTIVATING

Anchoring the base is creamy sandalwood, warmed by an inviting mixture of apricot nectar, cashmere musk and a blend of woods.

THE PACKAGING

Playing off Taylor’s classic meets contemporary style, the Taylor by Taylor Swift bottle was designed to embody Taylor’s retro with a modern twist flare.

“Pearls are the one fashion accessory that never seems to go out of style, and they’re my go-to. I keep a strand in my purse, and throw them on whenever I need to dress up my outfit.”

- Taylor Swift

Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this perfume!! I really like how fancy the bottle looks too! My boyfriend got it for me for Christmas & I have been using it everyday. I love the smell of it because it makes me feel so elegant. I am not sure where he purchased this perfume, but most likely Marshals. They typically have nice prices on their perfumes & colognes.
Bethany V.
The most beautiful perfume bottle that she has come out with. The scent reminds me of Burberry from 1995. So it is a nice alternative to the higher priced perfume. Plus it's Taylor swift so you know it's going to exceed your expectation. I would recommend this to everyone.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
It smells sweet and almost fruity but not like sugar water. I received this as a gift and i absolutely loved it. The packaging is absolutely stunning, the bottle displays really well on a vanity or on the box it came in. I would definitely buy it again if given the chance.
Tess C.
This perfume smells so good! It smells sweet, but not too sweet that it'll make you sick. It seems very sophisticated and the packaging is beautiful. The price point is a huge bonus - it's so inexpensive for the great quality! The scent stays all day on clothes and skin!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Maybe my favorite scent out of all the Taylor swift perfumes. It is a long last sweet scent. All of her scents have sweet notes to them. It is more of a spring summer scent for me. For anyone who likes wonder stuck this one is great to rotate into the mix.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It's hard to describe. It's feminine but not too sweet. It's kind of woodsy but not musky. It's just the perfect blend of goodness. This can be worn for any occasion and lasts all day.
Alexis B.
Mc Henry, MD
Love this perfume! I have all of Taylor's perfumes and this is one of my favorites. I use this product a good bit but the bottle lasts a long time. It's a great smell and one of my favorite perfumes of all time.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I really love this perfume! I love it just as much as Wonderstruck. It has a really clean, romantic scent that isn't too overpowering. I've gone through this bottle really quickly. Definitely recommend!
katie s.
Granville, IL
This is honestly not a horrible scent, but it also isn't my favorite shes came out with. I'm glad i picked up the small size to try out.
Caitlin C.
The original of this I don't really care for but this one smells great! And I love it. Taylor has such great smelling perfumes
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this easy to use?
Taylor K.
How would you describe this? I'm dying to buy it
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Which is your favorite fragrance by Taylor swift?
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
For what type of occasion can I use this fragrance?
Taylor K.
Is this still available??