Have you ever wondered how TaxSlayer can be so much easier to use than other tax software? If so, let us explain. TaxSlayer has spent countless hours analyzing the wants and needs of customers just like you. Because of that, we know and understand exactly what you are looking for when preparing your taxes. Simple. No surprises.

I never used this i don't know about this. Does a trustworthy
How much do you trust this company?
Start your review of TaxSlayer!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda B.
Tomah, WI
I am no tax pro, but taxslayer makes doing your own taxes a breeze. This site walks you step by step through everything so there is nothing to forget. Also, being online, your taxes are sent electronically and are received faster than by traditional forms that get sent in the mail. I used to pay hundreds each year because I didn't think I could do it myself. Don't be silly like I was.
Samuel L.
Norfolk, VA
TaxSlayer uploaded by Samuel L.
I have used TaxSlayer for years. I began using it because it was free for all U.S. Military to file in the early 2000s. The cost has since increased, but I continue to use it because it is still very affordable. It has always been a straightforward process and simple to use. It is great for e-filing with a quick turnaround.
Catherine O.
New York
My husband and I have always used Tax Slayer for our tax returns. It has been a very reliable and easy to use program. The consultation and easy to understand guides make easy filing your taxes.
iara D.
Eu amo make, moro em São Paulo, faço 9° ano trabalho, sou casada tenho 16 anos, tenho 2 irmãos uma menina chamada isabella e o menino chamado caio, amo coisas de casa, amo produtos de linpeza, amo eletrodomésticos, amo academia, amo tudo o que faço!!!😘
Laura K.
Cortland, IL
I’ve been using this service for the past few years and really like it. It’s easy to use, walks me thru every step and saves my basic info from year to year.
Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using taxslayer to do my taxes for years. Even when I was freelancing and had a bunch of 1099s, taxslayer was able to walk me through the process. They also keep your previous year’s info, so it’s easy to populate the next year’s return. I’m a fan!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I really love using tax slayer. We have used it for multiple years for free as my husband is military. It is simple.
Crystal B.
Mocksville
I have been using taxslayer for the past 6 years now. I have always have the very best outcome from them every tax year. If u get stuck or need help there is always someone right there to help u along the way. I always get the biggest refund back then i would get from any other tax place. I love tax slayer and will continue to use they
Jessica J.
Apo, AP
I’ve only used taxslayer. It makes it easy to file your taxes. It goes step by step and quick and easy to use.
Aurelia V.
Easy to use alone if you have some idea about taxes or you can get help. They will help you!. Not expensive. I used it for years.