TaxAct Plus Edition

Homeowners, deductions, credits and adjustments. Itemized returns with donations, adjustments and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TaxAct Plus Edition!
Carla H.
TaxAct Plus Edition uploaded by Carla H.
Went through a divorce and found out that my X trashed my credit. In December when I took back my financial life, I was ruined. I discovered my FICO score was at 533, all account was late, over limit, mostly charge offs. Debt was worth $60k. Immediately I put a plan of action on how to fix my credit, because I needed a car for myself. But with my current credit score then I won’t get approved due to the charge offs and debts coupled with low credit score which appeared in my credit report. Thanks to ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST who was there for me when I needed them the most. After when I spoke with my dad I explained my situation to him, he introduced me to rootkits credit specialist, immediately I contacted them via: rootkitscreditspecialist @ gmail . com also texted on +1 760 474 3440. I got replied few minutes and I explained myself and they promised to get job done. Within 5days my credit score changed, charge offs were deleted from my report, all debt cleared and my credit score was raised to 815 across the 3 credit bureaus. My car loan has been approved, I’m super excited to jump into my 2019 Mazda CX-5 car.
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Harris D.
I’m glad to share my experience working with HackNet Credit Specialist. I had some negative reports of my credit report which really affected me and my family from qualifying for a mortgage at other lenders. I went online and saw people recommending him for his good work and I contact him via mail [email protected] He cleared all issues relating to my report within a couple of week. If you are having any issues concerning your credit report please CONTACT him with the above email he’s professional and if you also need to qualify for a mortgage with a lender with no lender overlays. Thanks
william D.
dallas
I was introduced to ACE CYBER GROUP by my family Pastor, about there credit services; and I emailed them requesting for help then not up to three days, I started seeing some improvement on my credit report as my score went up from 458 to 803 excellent score they also removed all negative items on my credit report without any physical contact. You can also email at ACECYBERGROUP At GMAIL DoT COM they are highly recommended.
Maria L.
Few years ago, I had been dating a guy who I thought was very responsible. One day his truck broke down, and he didn’t have the money to fix it. So I decided to co-sign on a Midas credit card with him, as he couldn’t get it himself. He broke up with me a month later, and as much as I thought he would do the responsible thing, all of a sudden my score started dropping. He hadn’t paid anything on the card over 8 months. I called the company to closed the card from further charges, before he would ruined my life and that of my credit score more than what he has done I was so confused because I could not use my card all I was doing was paying debt not until I came in contact with TROVIANCREDITREPAIR @ GMAIL . COM CALL +1 (424) 307 4562 they helped me cleared all the debts on my card and raised my score to a high 800, thanks for lifting me back to life.
LaGrone W.
With heart filled with joy and gratitude, I say a big Thanks to the team at CREDIT TRINITY CARE for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner. Also, for the purchase of my new family car. Thank you for your time and dedication. With the help of CREDIT TRINITY company my credit score has been raised from 450-801 within 72hours. All negative items have been deleted including the bankruptcy which had been on my report for about 3years ago. They were very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions. He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment. We are grateful to have gone through this process with him. I recommend creditscoretrinity @ gmail . com to everyone who needs help with their credit. Contact him now and enjoy a high credit score ever.
Rebecca W.
I have been trying to get a loan for a new car because I really needed one; my old car has really been frustrating my life... disappoints me almost every time. All my loan application fell through, because my credit was really bad and I had lots of Negatives from my past transactions years back. A well wisher recommended Metronet Credit Solution who had helped him in the past. I contacted them for help immediately and they promised to fix my credit ASAP. Within 5days they were able to raise my score by 227 points and also clear all the negative items on my report. I’ve got a low interest loan for my car thanks to them, it’s been a while and nothing is coming back, so I think the fix is permanent. I strongly recommend Metronet Credit Solution for any credit related issues. You can reach them via email at metronetcreditsolution @ gmail. com
Dickson C.
Alaska
It’s good to take risk sometimes. I’ve realized that people who do great exploits are people who take risk. Nothing good comes or happens easily. You may be battling with your bad credit, negative items and different bills but if care is not taken depression might set in. I want to introduce CREDIT TRINITY CARE to you guys and trust me, he’s gonna help you fix your credit ASAP. He’ll delete all the negatives and boast your credit score. He boasted my credit score from 400 to 790+ within few days. I read about him on credit blog and discovered that he’s not one of those usual names, so I contacted him via creditscoretrinity @ gmail . com I’m forever grateful to CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I wish I can say everything here which is not possible but all I know is that he can be trusted
Candice C.
I want to use this time to appreciate CREDIT SAINT SPECIALIST for bringing me out of bad credit report that made my life miserable, I had driving citation also on my driving record and I needed to get rid of it from my record and the court system also before I will be filed for the offense, CREDIT SAINT came through for me, my credit report cleaned up with all negative entries removed; student loans, charge offs, collections wiped out including my driving citation all cleared from my record and my score is now 796. I’m happy to have read about CREDIT SAINT here, you can contact him today via creditsaintspecialist @ gmail . com They’re the best as far as credit repair is concern.

Looking for your answer?