TaxAct Free (2018)

Simple federal tax filing for people with no dependents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TaxAct Free (2018)!
Emily W.
Carlinville, IL
This was probably the first time a tax prep software has done what was promised. It was free, fast, and easy and I'll be using it again for my next tax return.
Keyona V.
Taylor, MI
I used Taxact for the first time last year and it made filing my taxes so much easier. It was a headache at first getting signed up but then they walk you through everything step by step. No hassle just a quick and easy file.
Lisa  R.
This makes doing taxes yourself easy. There is also packages you can add to the free program to help if you need it.
Carla H.
TaxAct Free (2018) uploaded by Carla H.
Went through a divorce and found out that my X trashed my credit. In December when I took back my financial life, I was ruined. I discovered my FICO score was at 533, all account was late, over limit, mostly charge offs. Debt was worth $60k. Immediately I put a plan of action on how to fix my credit, because I needed a car for myself. But with my current credit score then I won’t get approved due to the charge offs and debts coupled with low credit score which appeared in my credit report. Thanks to ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST who was there for me when I needed them the most. After when I spoke with my dad I explained my situation to him, he introduced me to rootkits credit specialist, immediately I contacted them via: rootkitscreditspecialist @ gmail . com also texted on +1 760 474 3440. I got replied few minutes and I explained myself and they promised to get job done. Within 5days my credit score changed, charge offs were deleted from my report, all debt cleared and my credit score was raised to 815 across the 3 credit bureaus. My car loan has been approved, I’m super excited to jump into my 2019 Mazda CX-5 car.
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Kathy W.
I have clean report!!! I filed for BK in July 2021, so that is gone. I had several medical collections… and I had one non-medical collection from TSI that I requested removal but didn’t go out. My credit score was lower due to utilization, which I was meant to paid down significantly in the next 3-5 months. Thanks to PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST who came to my rescue on my credit report. This is the first time probably in my life, y’all! My credit score has been screwed up since I came in contact with PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST. I could actually reach 800’s across board. All medical and non-medical collections have been wiped off. You can reach them via: pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com you can also text on 585 466 4373. I learned from folks here. Thank y’all sooooo much!!!!!!
Ward G.
We needed to consolidate our debt and I was looking at some options. But first we had 3,000 to 4,000 to throw at it to get some of the utilizations down to possibly get a better rate. One is an instalment loan from last summer when our HVAC failed. The payments are ridiculously almost all going to interest and we are still above 90% utilization several months later. Our FICO score taken a hug drop since we took our last summer, we couldn’t apply for anything again in the country. But all thanks to PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST who came through for me. They helped me raised my credit score to (807 TransUnion, 802 Experian 805 Equifax) they also cleared all my debt and reduced my utilization. They’re the people’s Angel helping people from financial stress. You can contact them via pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com Or text them on 585 466 4373.
Hardison F.
Do you want to increase your FICO score? Do you want to pay off your credit card debts? Do you want negative items on credit report wiped off? I want to use this medium in appreciating pinnacle credit specialist for his good service. My FICO score suddenly raised up from 602 to 813 excellent score across board within 5days and he also helped me make payment on my credit card to clear off my debt the total sum of $85K within the short time. He did exactly what he said he would, He’s always available at any time and awesome. Reach him for help via: pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com / Call 585 466 4373.
Diane J.
TaxAct Free (2018) uploaded by Diane J.
TaxAct Free (2018) uploaded by Diane J.
PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST remains the best credit expertise I have known. I had 23 negative things on my credit that were holding me back. One of them is from Capital one another from sears which I paid off and I am not sure of the others but they are both 6 years old. I filed bankruptcy 5years ago and settled with all of these. My attention was called that they are still on my reports I recently got referred by my best friend to hire (pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com / 585 466 4373) which I did and he helped me fix my credit and my score improved by a huge leap. I recommend anyone that needs to fix his or her credit to get through with PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST. He is just the best. Kudos to the entire team PINNACLE!

Looking for your answer?