BY TAVALON

Loose Leaf Tea A relaxing caffeine-free herbal blend consisting of Chamomile, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rooibos and Vanilla. Character:  Sweet, Minty, Fruity Origin:  Egypt, Thailand, South Africa, Germany, Madagascar Functions:  Balancing, Calming Tea + Avalon = Tavalon ... Your Tea Paradise! Our teas: Tavalon s goal is not only to create the best, premium tea blends the world has ever known, but also to cater these tea blends to the American palate. Utilizing over 200 focus groups to ensure that we ve created absolutely delicious, one-of-a-kind recipes that will fit your tastes, our Tea Sommelier Chris Cason selects and blends premium loose leaf teas from all over the world. Our inspiration Music is a passion that Tavalon has always drawn inspiration from.  Just like there is a genre of music for everyone, there is a type of tea for everyone.  So like m see more...

Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a very bold, delicious tea I like to drink. It's a go to for me I like to put it in my re usable tea bags then I stuff it in my thermos to give it time to steep and in about 15 to 20 minutes it's ready to enjoy. If you like to try different types of tea you should put this one on your list.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Foodie Expert
I usually only drink tea once a month, but this tea I drink everyday. It is so so good. It's my absolute favorite.
robyn a.
Great tea with a very vibrant taste. Good anytime of the day or night. Would recommend if you haven't tried!
Ashley G.
Foodie Expert
This tea is so flavorful! I love to drink this everyday! My whole family enjoys this drink.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is such a great tea to add to a tumbler when your on the go! Great tasting beverage
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta tomar te de hierbas naturales y creo k cuando pruebe este me gustara mucho ..
Rebecca G.
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy this product in Canada?
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Is this sold at target or Walmart?
lisa a.
Porter, TX
How does this product taste
Nina G.
Has anyone tried this?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this tea?